why did the devs kill ATTACK builds?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlIIlllIlIIIlSLAYIlllIIIlIlIlI, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Now when I first started playing this game attack builds owned it why did it flip so fast with no chance to change and catch up? What made the game flip that way? I blame the est wars! What do u guys think?

2. Attack builds with towers made up for plunder disadvantage with ee bonus and better equip won through those wars. When ee died, so did this balancing factor.

3. So basically unless your a spy build you may as well quit the game as they make 10x more gold SIMPLES

4. /lock you answered your own question.

5. Or use spy build temporarily to make the gold and then build what ever you want. More to this game than just EB.

6. No there is not. It’s over. ATA are reprehensible people that should be ashamed. I saw this with other games. But it’s a money grab so congrats to them

7. Im afraid there isnt anything else at this point.

8. PvP events are a thing. And trust me, you don't want to be Hansel in a PvP event. You'll get eaten alive. I converted from Hansel to Tank a year or so back, I'm a big fan of PvP events but you can't hold a Sword as a Hansel if you don't stay permaDTW

9. hyb anyone?

10. Lol pvp blitzes are a joke now

11. But the joke pays quite well