new ideas for event furniture

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BCK-_Smurfin_you_-BCK, Mar 29, 2018.

1. I’d love to see a samurai set personally. Think would be badass. I’d also like to have a nice looking blue piece that isn’t ice for each furniture spacing including a good blue armor and a good blue set of pillars. A lil monkey would make a cool pet. I’m partial to a blue monkey or a zombie monkey but I’m good for any form. Specifically a capuchin species not a gorilla or orangutan. Just my thoughts. Sorry didn’t put time into forum just post thoughts on what you want. If see something you agree on please state so and maybe devs will make it happen

2. I like the monkey idea really.

Personally I've been a fan of all the bright colored stuff. If I was really the ruler of a powerful kingdom, you bet I'd surround myself with expensive bright colored things. My peasants can't afford that kind of stuff, because it's either imported or looted.

3. I think a tea set would be great. Or a collection of buttons. Each one with the word Linley on them

4. Lets see some unicorns

5. Fire demon furniture. 

6. Gucci furnish