Anyone seen my KAW wife ...she missing :(

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Anyone seen my KAW wife ...she missing :(

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 11 2018, 9:03am

Hi Rosie :-D Like 2 ships in the night. i return and Todd is now missing & gone a.w.o.l
Last edited by RS-roni-RS on Apr 12 2018, 3:27am, edited 2 times in total.
RS-roni-RS

Postby tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT on Apr 11 2018, 9:17am

AWOL ha xd
tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 11 2018, 9:26am

Thank God forums less toxic without him
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 12 2018, 12:12am

-X-roni-X- wrote:Hi Rosie . Like 2 ships in the night. i return and Todd is now missing & gone a.w.o.l

Its over, the goat and I are leaving you. I found a new KAW wife ...we're moving in with Lilly
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 12 2018, 3:25am

Don't feel sad for me kaw !!Bad things happen so that better things can come together!! If anyone can tame Todd then Lili is the lady to be able to work that miricle :-)
RS-roni-RS

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 16 2018, 5:10am

Roni!!!! HELP!!!!! someone keeps trying to kidnap the goat ...i think they want to eat it!!! :(

Good thing we got that Winchester Defender 12 gauge, Glock 21 and S&W .357 in da houuusssseeeee ..yeah boi
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Apr 16 2018, 5:36am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Roni!!!! HELP!!!!! someone keeps trying to kidnap the goat ...i think they want to eat it!!! :(

Good thing we got that Winchester Defender 12 gauge, Glock 21 and S&W .357 in da houuusssseeeee ..yeah boi

So so desperate toddster.its pathetic.
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____

Postby RS-roni-RS on Apr 16 2018, 6:01am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:Roni!!!! HELP!!!!! someone keeps trying to kidnap the goat ...i think they want to eat it!!! :(

it was Shifter! He is totally jealous of you and how your dominating on forums and running it.With all your great forum threads.He cant beat you with words :- because he isnt blessed with the gift of the gab like you.:-). So he is coming after you to hurt you and what you love most.And seeing as me and Lily always blank him then he has no alternative left than to take the next best thing closest to your heart after us two = The goat!
RS-roni-RS

Postby ToddStlluvsBacon on Apr 16 2018, 8:27am

They're all jealous of me Roni ...I'm the only one who can manage "5" threads simultaneously while schooling them all. Must be quite embarrassing for all of them

...Shifters a good guy though lol




I could literally fill both search pages entirely with ToddBacon threads and still school all of them their intellectual capacity combined can't match mine
ToddStlluvsBacon

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Apr 16 2018, 8:34am

ToddStlluvsBacon wrote:They're all jealous of me Roni ...I'm the only one who can manage "5" threads simultaneously while schooling them all. Must be quite embarrassing for all of them

...Shifters a good guy though lol




I could literally fill both search pages entirely with ToddBacon threads and still school all of them their intellectual capacity combined can't match mine

And you do all of this in your imaginary world lol
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests