Idols

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IXI__SYNCHROTRON__IXI, Mar 15, 2018.

1. No idols in event boxes please, I feel like its getting in the way of earning furnishings

2. It is, that is the idea behind them. I opened over 50 free chests across accounts this event and got furnishings thrice. Two banners and a set of pillars.

Compared to pre-idol events where 50 free boxes would have gotten me much more furnishings.
    Furnishings that used to be common drops with the yellow hue, like walls and banners are now "Mythical" / " Legendary" drops with the red hue. Why? They want you to spend. It's much harder to get an entire room now, let alone the entire set, unless you’re spending nobs to buy them or paying higher prices to get them via trades.

The idols were introduced as a place-holder to tweak drops to lower furnishings drop rates whilst increasing idol drop rates, the aim behind it is to make furnishings rarer and get you to spend on the gacha system(loot/royal boxes). Quite ingenious from a monetisation PoV. It'll lead to higher trade prices for furnishings and more frustrated players opening royal boxes.

Smart eh? They tweaked the drop system right under our noses and this is the first mention of it in the forums. Saving grace is that they have had the common sense to not let "top 10" pets drop from chests any more. Looks like they learnt not to do that after the Black Dragon fiasco. :roll: