What happened to zta empowered???

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BoredSavan, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Ok, ive given up on getting an ee fix, but pay ebs are your specialty developers, so please explain the delay. Accounts in 2018 are easily 500x the size of accounts in 2013, yet the cost of both hte and zta remain the same...Either reduce the cost or lengthen the eb... Seems pretty simple, so hopefully a response wont take weeks.

2. Two weeks later.....

3. One year later..

4. One lifetime later

5. So just because you played longer automatically means players that haven't played as long shouldn't be bigger than you? Even if they are more active than you or spend more money than you to speed up their progress?

Not their problem if someone who started 5 years ago quit multiple times or were barely active aren't as big as them if they're active and spending money

6. Huh? I dont care how big anyone is or what they spend. I care that a six dollar eb that took 1-3 hours in 2013 now lasts 5-10 mins.

7. True he didn't object to ppl being 500x bigger but it was a necessity to state the fact and hte Is longer it's called nk which in the wrong circumstance once opened can be done in 30

8. Three lifetimes later

9. Okay, I see what you were saying, I misread, oops.

I agree though, they need to make premium ebs stronger to last longer

10. The more ya do the more money they make. What makes you think they'll change this? It's called "strategy" bro.

11. I get that. But if hte or zta was made twice as long, it would still only last 15-20 mins. Plenty of money to made at that clip. Just look around at how many hte clans have folded in the last year, people are tired of sealing when nk is not on. That is a lot of lost sealers.