more levels for blaze undying ring

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wrath_oG_MG, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Will you please add more levels to the the “blaze undying” ring that you earn through zta.... the max right now is level 15 & the stats are worse than the second best ring from current event/legend. ...please add 5 more levels so we can use up our Votive ash and have the stats closer to 100-100-100-100 at level 20. Makes sense to me.

2. Devs ill give u a oregano if u make growing more easy maybe dub the sb or building tokens

3. No levels needed, shut your mouth op, levels on ring already suffice

4. You realise people won’t grind on a premium eb for level 20 other then money spenders, no. Terrible idea

5. Wow so productive and constructive keep it up

6. And this guy is epic

7. Not everything is being constructive, only reason your here is to bring in osw ties into a thread, so comment on what he has said about his ideas or leave,

8. Wow this guy knows stuff

9. Nothing wrong with the idea honestly, extra 5 levels dosent hurt or help in s major way

10. Transmute your maxed ring and then build a new one to l10 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ extra charms

11. Not a bad idea here...

12. Do people even run zta still? I kinda thought with the release of NK that people stopped doing zta

13. I see where you're coming from the ring should have the highest stats and same with the zoma trinket. With that said I'd rather they just boost the stats than add more levels.

14. Helpdesk says request denied

Thank you for your time lol..... make a charm and build another one

15. That’s why you sir are VK material

16. Lmao