Kaw Reborn

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by X_lxl_XClHlAlOlSX_lxl_X, Feb 18, 2018.

1. I sent this message to the devs. I honestly believe this would help the kaw community. Please show your support in forums and message devs. My idea is to release new equipment on all pre-existing ebs so that new clans and all other clans would not just be doing goth/lotl but would want to get new equipment. Here is the message I sent I hope I can get the kaw communities support in this. Please message the devs. Follow me if you'd like a copy of what I sent to message devs for yourselves.

Devs:
    The way you have things set up is not fair to new clan owners growing new clans. I see new players quitting because nobody wants to let noobs into clans and thus keeping the game from growing. New clans for noobs are closing because players give up because nobody is joining. I think you should make new equipment for ebs to make them a little better than the event items on all existing ebs or at least a lot better than they currently are. so that it makes people have to go to different clans again to hunt for equipment. maybe up the drop rates on the lower tier ebs for those running easier ebs to help new accounts grow more. putting new equipment out on ebs already existing would make the game fun again instead of just running events and you'll still get money from event seekers because they're kinda needed for growth. I honestly think this is a great idea that would benefit all of kaw

2. Couldnt clans running goth and lotl just run the easier eb’s too?
    And giving out stronger equipment on these lower ebs than on legends would make stronger clans even more op since they can run those quick.

3. They could run the easier ebs yes but this gives other clans the opportunity to have more people join to multiple clans. For example a goth running clan would have to run a ton of depraved to get the new helmet that would come out. While other clans would to there will be more people looking for certain end again. It won't just be goth/lotl on top of that those big clans can raise there stats for entry or leave them the same for the smaller ebs for faster results. Smoke signal tier ebs people would need to collect scrolls again for the new improved equip so this would give more clans options on what to run in all honesty it would basically be like a start over for kaw in a way.

4. Also for the lower ebs lower than FOD I'd say not to give super high stats but I'd definitely up them higher for new players maybe like the 3level equip you'd get on legeneds. I think they could use this idea though and male it pretty awesome.

5. Yes! Definitely support this.. Kaw needs new blood, new fresh players that WANT to stick around! Make Kaw more fun and active again!

6. Start a dedicated training clan.

The heart of this game has never been the ebs or the equipments or the furniture or whatever fandangled new carrot on a stick.

Just be a cool person, and invite other people to be cool too.

7. Kaw is dead

8. If I had a dollar for every time I seen that ignorant statement made

9. This is the actual key here. Especially to a beginning growth clan. If you want to start/run a functional growth clan it's going to take a small group of dedicated people and time. The reason most of the new growth EB clans fail is mostly because they're usually with dead CC's or just desperate people who admin everyone and expect things to happen but don't want to do the leg work. If you are able to maintain a good environment and actually get newbs to enjoy your clan you will get fiercely loyal players with your growth. As they grow and more people visit you will get more people willing to leave their big EB rotations in order to simply be with your clan and it's atmosphere.

Also an important thing I found, do the EBs you and your small clan ARE capable of. Mercs should be a last resort always. When I owned my growth clan I ran through my friends list for help before ever contacting Mercs. Those guys come and fill your CC with nonsense and self promote and try to recruit from YOUR RANKS. Use them as little as possible and only in case of emergencies. To do this be on top of your clans activity. If you are running 4 hours Haunts at one point of day but 0.5 hour Haunts at another know when and the duration of those 0.5 hour Haunts begins to start a FoD then and so on. Same goes for every other tier EB and it's larger counterparts.

10. If I had a dollar for everytime the fake holy posts somewhere I’d buy nobs

11. Drops on the chests stinks new ebs would be fun games getting boring

12. The drops really suck, they added al this extra garbage to drops so its harder to get seals and circles

13. The grammar is strong in this one

14. Great idea! I like it