2 ideas, potion lock/fourm chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ChickenFlavoredRamenNoodles, Feb 12, 2018.

1. First idea: implement a very easy system in the epic battles tab inside clans, where you can moderate who can hit pots, but only let this be done on pay2play ebs(No, zoma, zta, etc..) the system would only be you can lock a set number of certain items you can use as long as long as you hit first item phase
    So like if you set a 2:1 ratio (this is for zta) whereby if you threw 1 circle you can throw only one magic shield. But I don't wanna hear devs saying no because "doing this would allow people to know which pots to use before the eb starts" all you have to do is let them chose the pot that is locked, not specifically show the pot needed to hit such ebs.

Second idea: Add the chat bar to fourms, this is a really easy thing to add, literally just an update to a few lines of code. This would be perfect for if you were going through fourms (because people like to read, and mods have to do this so help them out) and you have members inside your clan that can notify you if items are open in the current epic battle.

2. Second idea wouldn't be bad. Not sure why you think the first idea is needed. Seems like a lot of work to code, a lot of work to be effective, and extremely annoying to manage.

3. No support for the first part.

Why would you need a lock on premium eb items? If it’s to deter people from hitting pots when they’re not supposed to, a quick and easy solution is to kick them from clan if they’re hitting when items are on one or two people only.

To the second part, there is a chat bar while browsing forums on iOS. If you’re on android, it may not be there. I have no idea because I’m on iOS. So I give this partial support and only partial because I’m not an android user.

4. No support. Don’t need a pot counter. Jesus let’s stop being lazy and count the ppls pots. If amount is over the rules then kick and farm.

2nd. Already a chat bar.

5. The pot limit is a player made concept, so I think the players should manage it how they see fit. EBs have always been ffa in terms of who can do what actions so limiting that would change them completely and also might allow for exploitation tbh

6. Support for a chat bar in forums for Android

What's wrong with counting your own pots? That's like asking for a pin counter for osw. If you're too lazy to do it yourself, you don't deserve the benefits of having it done.

7. Do forums really move so fast that you can't back and forth? If this were 2012 I would've been 100% on board. As is, I can write this out and only miss maybe a dozen wc ads.

8. I was hoping for LL war potion lock so butthurt EE noobs dont complain for OSWers to sell all potions

It has really dissuaded a majority of the pvp community from doing EE

9. Or you know.. just sell the pots..

10. Wut?

As for the topic, first idea is useless in the grand scheme of the game and progress of the game. Sounds like someone stole your pots . Easy fix join a perm clan where clan loyalty alone will prevent people from stealing from your pots.

Your second post is already an option as stated previously.
    You my friend are welcome.
    Solving problems since 86