Trade cs calculater

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KingKunta, Feb 8, 2018.

1. We need a tool to automatically calculate total items cs worth during a trade to simplify all the calculations, so if we trade underneath our items we should have a total of all items cs

2. Support, would be a very cool and helpful feature. Making trades even faster!

3. Support, it takes a while long tapping everything to count stats

4. Stop saying support and go do something about it, saying Support won’t bring one out of the magic.

5. Lol dam right spam support with it or something freaking noobs

6. If its charms you're trading.. Total CS is simply
    0*x (X being cs listed on charms)

AKA 0 btw

7. A big support

8. Support! Especially with more and more charms every legend. Would make trading such more efficient.

9. You’re asking a lot from ATA. Could do with a fixing the different glitches first

10. Good luck with that one -baxxy me olde cupcake

11. Is this stuff still going on? I just tested it. I unequipped all my eq, and while my BFA isn't bad, it shouldn't be enough for me to hit lotl or goth, even with my furnishing, yet I can hit both with only minimum troops lost.

So either charms work like they're supposed to, or they are broken for some people, but whatever it is, they absolutely give me stats

12. A bigger support

13. It’s called using a calculator.

14. No! Just no! Any first year economics student can explain the supply/demand dynamic to you, anything and everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and that changes over time, things a computer calculator can’t take into account

15. Bruh. It's just a calculator to show you what the running total mcs of selected charms are.

16. Support Support Support!!!!!

17. Why do I need a calculator while I play a game, it should be automatically done by the system same way total bfe,bfa is shown on profile. This is a game not math 204, also not trying to calculate on the go or while waiting outside in the cold

18. No support!use your brain.
    Fix so i can wall ppl again instead.been broken for like 6 months.

19. You moron I’m not going to use a calculator walling down the road it’s a tap tap game and plus devs should have it implemented