Just an idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TF-Tripp-TF, Feb 6, 2018.

1. So I notice new eb'scoming out every now and then. Most are temporary and event or legend based. It's been awhile since a new permanent eb has been created and when there is its always a higher tier epic battle..
    Basically what I'm getting at is, I think it's about time some new epics were created directed towards smaller players and lower tiers. We have had the same low tier epics for quite awhile. C'mon now devs. Hook it up.maybe atleast one new epic in each tier

2. Actually kinda decent

A revamp for smaller ebs could be good for smaller people to grow faster / get the hang of the game faster

3. The thing is, each series tells some sort of story- and as it is, those stories have proper storytelling elements. It would be like adding an epilogue. Youd be looking at something like RotWB

4. Which isn't a bad idea. I want more stuff like zoma. If zoma was good.

5. Pls stop posting ideas, devs won’t listen too..

6. The thing about low tier ebs is... only new players should be doing them as kaw makes it pretty easy to HFLC is like a week so with in a week your hitting lotl/goth. And if your new the EBs are NEW to you so they wouldn’t be outdated. And they increased the plunder on everything under TBO series so there really isn’t a gap there either. I make 3b a hit on warbeast and 3.7b a hit on Goth. That’s not much of an increase from the smallest eb to the biggest eb. In fact the last time I did one of those scorpion ebs I was up around 4.3b a hit and that was 90mcs ago. Just my 2 cents.

7. I wish there was some equipment stronger then legends so it gives me a reason to go equipment hunting I missed those days.

8. @selfmade

Unfortunately, that can never be a thing. If they made a eb drop equip that was as op/more op then legends. Clans would farm it just to stack fast easy cs. You would see huge clans with members that had hundreds of said Equip either maxed or at varying levels. Way to easy to exploit