Epic Battle Notification

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BeefFlavoredRamenNoodles, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Add a button at the bottom of the screen for Android that you can click before an epic battle so you receive the notification of each phase

2. If you have other notifications on, I think eb phase messages are included.

3. Yep! Although its not 100% of the time, which is weird.

4. In before the low effort lock 

5. Where are you getting this from?

6. I believe the epic battle phase notifications only appear if you're already active in the epic battle. If you haven't made an action in the epic battle you won't receive those notifications. Please correct me if I'm wrong though! :)

7. You are correct somewhat, you recommend eb notifications if you click on the eb once.

8. As Delphin has said. It is very inconsistent with notifications. Either do all the phases every EB, or don’t show them at all..

In other words, this will never get fixed so, no point in trying 

9. Choccy is correct. Once you click on the eb, you are “active” in that eb, regardless if you hit or not. You will not receive notifications if you are not “active” in the eb. The only message you will receive, if any, would be “Your clan has completed (fill in eb here)”.

10. Ive done some looking into it the past couple days. Maybe this is device specific, but it seems I only get one notification, and unless I clear it, I wont recieve any more.

11. .... And before lock for being a dumbo