credit for number of years on Kaw

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by deenie, Feb 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I believe longevity and years of support for Kaw should be rewarded, many of us are 6,7,8 year vets with only a badge to show for it, we’ve stuck with you guys through all the crappy changes and updates and believe that those badges should come with a permanent stats bonus or a plunder bonus. Also I’ve voiced my opinion on clan owner plunder bonuses, without us keeping clans running, Kaw would have died long ago.

Deenie
    -Midgard Warriors-

2. It would be nice if the year achievement gave a little bonus, maybe a small percentage gold bonus for attacks, increases by the number of years?

3. You do get a bonus for each year you've been with kaw.

4. True story. Id post an ss of my 7yr, but I don't know how to do pics anymore.
    :lol:

Is photobucket still a thing?

5. Lol who knew 

6. Just because you've had an account 6+years doesn't mean you've supported them or even played that loong just proves you have an account that old. Who's to say you weren't inactive 4 of those years?.. so. In other words no support

7. I’ve longed in everyday for almost 8 years, so I couldn’t support them much more than that unless I dumped thousands of dollars into the game

8. Please lock as I didn’t realize there was already a bonus even tho very small

9. Eh.. 8 year bonus is almost equivalent to the $50 pro pack.

Btw... shouldn't those get an update? Throw some seals in there or something. Plus the % stat boosters should show they affect spies- which they do, but the UI isnt there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.