Banner event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ReapingHamster, Feb 1, 2018.

1. I would love to see a new banner event annytime soon. Since the last one is already a long long time ago!

2. Yes hope so need a new banner 

3. Same. I got the Halloween ones and they were pretty neat but not as flashy as some I've seen.

4. Can we get some nationalism banners? Unlikely, but Id be down to fly a maple leaf over my throne.

5. That would be a pretty neat idea. Knowing ATA they wouldn't add all 190 ish countries though.

6. Theres no way Kaw is available in every country. And it cant be that hard. The design is already done :lol:

7. Would be cool to see this with different designs so they could be traceable banners ;)

8. Hook us up! Drop a quick little "i had this cool idea" in dev chat ;)

9. Totally agree

10. I would love too!

11. Seeing a new banner would be awesome people

12. It'd be pretty cool if some of the top clans could have custom designed banners that the Warlord could make. Then possibly give it better stats when more people wore it. (You could only wear it while you were in the clan.) Another cool perk would be if you stayed in that clan for a while and were growing, like per MCS you could gain extremely small amounts of bonuses.

13. No support to this idea. LB players don't need anymore awards. They're LB.

Support to the OP idea though of a new event to drop a new meaningful banner.

14. Support we got several that max at lvl 2-3 which is kinda dated compared to today's stats

15. Support. The last banner event I was about 10mcs so I could only level it up once. Now I’m stuck with a normal banner.

16. Got off the email with the devs and they said not this month they have no plans for banners but keep a eye out

17. I think a good schedule would be a banner event every 6mo or so. Gives enough new ones to existing players, and makes it fairly simple/regular to get them for new players.

18. How about another community one? But with a mix up like complete 59 goth and 37 lotl. 84 asof something like that. Or the original was coo to

19. Would be good to see some national flag banners! Ie- american, english etc

20. I would love to see upgrade tokens from the banners we have i was pushing to upgrade my banners when they brought these events out and eliminated the tokens.