my top 10

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by T_H_E_B_A_T_M_A_N, Jan 18, 2018.

1. 1.add a cs counter to trading
    2.decrease horn costs
    3.let us be able to buy fates chest
    4.add more spells
    5.make sliver bars refund 3 billon
    6.let everyone have a lb rank
    7.add more lands!!!
    8.decrease mith cost during legends
    9.increase the money u get from buying money from the oracle
    10.allow xstals to buy able to buy 5 aqua per xtal

2. First comment ?
    Prepare your thread better mate. Confusing as hell at first

3. Are you serious? Add more lands??

4. No thanks

5. Ignore these comments , they will just complain if you don't put exactly what they want

6. 1. Find a way to catch bots better
    2. Find a way to block bots better
    3. Update EE wars and make a new season
    4. Start banning players that use any kind of bot
    5. Promote pvp more. A few months ago you had a really fun event ( in my opinion ) with the mith spells and that people could opt out etc.
    6. Fix glitches PLEASE ( clan door, trading etc)
    7. Communicate more with the players in forums
    8. Update mith spells and pots
    9. Start banning players that use any kind of bot
    10. Start banning players that use any kind of bot

7. 11. Everything won’t happen cos devs letting this game die

8. Lmao ! Bots ! That’s just accusations from jealous non lb listers.

No more lands. Why ask for lands when op isn’t anywhere near build complete

Up payment on wins and or bigger benefits from successful atk/steals for pvp.

Turn awards dial up so we actually get seal drops from ebs and chests. 7 yrs and I’ve never got a seal drop. A little fishy

Give everyone a lb rank and show list. I’d like to know the people near me in rank....maybe 1v1 might break out.

Increase the daily mith sale number.....say unlimited. This takes gold out of game.

Increase the gold made from ally sales.

Make equipment tradable not as charms ,but as to be equipped by the buyer.

Let us be able to hit ebs from the outside of clan. Just like we were able to during pwar days. This steals or shuts down plunder....maybe more pvp or osw breaks out.

Cap the lb guys. Its pretty much turned into a social game. Nobody can hit them and they can’t hit anyone but the top 100. Let them figure out strategies to stay on top.

Remove the failed dead clans. The purge could free up space on servers then maybe there won’t be lags in the game.

Offer mod jobs to top lb players. Give them offer they can’t refuse. They seem to be in tune with what’s going on......they’re lb.

Anyways you get the Just of it. Interesting to see what you guys do with my list.

9. All you’ve done in posts is promote how this game is dying, if it is stop logging into kaw every day.

11. How is it confusing

12. Uncapping mith sales is a horrible idea, allows for 24/7 ally hide without warring Zzz making mith even less valuable great idea A1. 

13. Awwwe so it makes osw harder. We wouldn’t want that 

14. You're dumb. More lands will break KaW. Already crazy expensive