an apology. my mistake.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went on a rant a while ago. A few times in truth about how bad this game has become. I want to apologize to KaW. The game has never been better. I can’t stop trading things. It’s great. I was completely wrong.

My ONLY complaint right now. We need an extra room for hats. And trade hats. KaW needs to have 20 ( I’d pay 50) nob cost chests to maybe get a hat. And Maybe! Not definitely! Otherwise in ruins the fun of hat trading. ( I include bonnets as a hat FYI)

Please approve this as I would really really love to have a hat room.

And a sock drawer tbh

2. Hat's? Lmao this isn't real life ya wannabe hipster

3. Genius GM absolute genius lol. I’d also like a large closet for my bespoke suits. I thank you

4. And gloves.

But while bonnets count as hats mittens definitely don’t count as gloves.

Make it so devs!

5. We also need an armoire furnishing to store our new hats

6. I wouldnt mind a kitchen to put a fridge and stove in

7. Socks and underwear

8. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GARDEN!

How else am I supposed to make avocado toast?

Other things I request to fully gentrify KaW.

-Legends descriptions to simply be thrift shop excerpts of off beat poets.

-Game to entirely be in Helvetica font (along with a dev issued forum about how crisp and clean this font is).

-New pots (Kombucha, untouched imported Fiji spring water, Kale stems, artisinal latte)

-A fully Vegan event locally sourced by new gardens along with a Extreme Horticulturist achievement.

-New flags to match our Astrological symbols.

-The ability to use our gardens to become Holistic Shamans.

-A new marketplace thrift shop where I can buy worn down pieces of gear from events.

-For EE wars to get a new "Hot Yoga" format where we simply channel our chi as a clan to transcend ourselves and ready for the new annual event (pilgrimage) to KaWchella.

-A new 4th material to crochette my own gear from yarn with imported dyes from an anticapitalist independent cooperative from Ecuador.

-A bicycle (or unicycle, tricycle) to replace the slot where pets are kept because meat is murder and pets are slaves. Once again, full vegan on events henceforth.

9. Some really crisp comments there! Classic KaW! Or rather. Not classic KaW.

Common Devs! Let’s make sense! This summer let’s have Season 1: car boot sale. First you buy a key to open a chest that gives you a car. Then you buy a key to open your boot. ( that’s a trunk for you in USA)
    Then trade out of the boot in groups of a hundred till only 1 group remains. The group that wins buys another key to make it rain and some more nobs for.. erm I don’t know. A cheese sandwich. THEN. And this is where it gets dicey. They sit in the clan, buying nobs. And watching the rain.

The one who buys the most stuff gets a picture of a hat. WHICH they can have! IF!
    They buy more nobs!
    Think on it.

Let’s keep this classic game going with some more out of the box thinking

10. Don't give ATA ideas. :p

12. They don’t use em anyway

13. Support , but prefer wigs and fake moustache,s rather than hats TBH , you can then go incognito into others clans without anyone recognising you .

14. Whilst I like hats , I think you are being totally unfair to caps and helmets !!
    I mean what is wrong with a good old fashioned cheesy helmet or a well fitted dutch cap !!
    Please devs if you take up this ideal don't forget the minority !!

15. I feel like any game with out tradable watches is old news. Actually like the sock drawer idea! Cuz what’s better than customizable socks? Nothing that’s what.

16. I feel like you was forced into writing this post if your in trouble call 911

17. Tell Axio so they return

18. I’m
    Glad things are heating up on the hat front. Some great ideas put forward. I’m looking for a level 5 toaster btw if anyone wants to trade for a Squag of bumboy OCD lubricant of plumponi fully UG. Reckon that’s def gonna help me hit some ebs.

Gothar. Mittens are gloves. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.