an apology. my mistake.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want more 6k-10k charms,they are awesome.
    And if you could add a coffee table,that would be great also.

2. I have a toaster for your skillet.

3. Is there a specific type of hat maybe a Trilby or Fedora style or even a Bowler or Wooly type? There’s such a wide variety I think it should be a level on style 

4. Don’t forget Uncle Poofer’s special room Mino. I hear there is free WiFi and candy.
    Oh and hats lots of hats. I hear there also some leather masks with zippers incase you don’t want to talk to anyone .
    If your really lucky you can have a sleepover in special cage with a blanket in it with your very own 5 gallon bucket to  in.
    Another thing kaw is missing is our very own fifty shades of grey room to store our old equipment that’s been repurposed for those looking for more of pimd theme to a war game......... oh wait

5. We talking Clan Tartan or Estate Tweeds?

6. Support for hats.
    Does a toupee count as a hat, or is it a helm?

7. For you? ...the traditional garb of your people of course *

* (copyright ToddBacon)

8. You forgot the Cart to go with the horse....... Sledge for Wolf.... hey the drift????

9. The cart for the horse would be good for a showcase when trading...

10. I think ‘ is a toupee a hat?’ Is prob the biggest question in Kaw right now. I think it’s a hat. Idk it’s tough. With all these new war dynamics and everything I can’t say.

Wait. I can it’s not a hat.

Tough one

11. Actually it’s a hat. Def a hat

12. Sheer genius, great thread

13. Disagree , it's a hair piece !!! Now let's talk cod piece , could have dual use as a designer hat ?.!?!?

14. That’s right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.