A different way to war

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by djj-84, Jan 15, 2018.

1. It seems many people are upset with the current war system and who came blame them.
    My idea is too do 24 or 48hr wars. They could do a few trials to see what way works the best. The wars should be set up at least 50 vs 50 if enough people wanted to do it, it should also be random like the old all star wars. I believe that by making them longer not only would it make it more of a challenge but also increase the people willing to do it as its just a mini osw. In this way clans could set up strips better and make it seem more like a war rather than a 1 hr pin session. I think if they did this they could give the losing side +1ee and the winning side +2ee that would bring more people willing to try it. Also give just the winning side a little something as in an equipment or charm or smaller furniture. They could set these wars up every other weekend to offset when nk comes out. Because they would only be done every other weekend they could set the ee timer to 15 days. Also only having to war every other weekend, I believe more people would try it because they wouldn't have to bank but once every 2 weeks. Just a thought i had to try to get more people to try to war. The devs will never put more in too the current war system since the majority of people dont war anymore.

2. Love the idea! Hopefully this gets some momentum and is noticed!

3. The devs gave up on war. Stop trying

4. Said it themselves they have no purpose in revamping wars