Trading wishlist

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 12, 2018.

1. In the event that a player Marketplace won't be implemented, I'd like to hear what additions to trading you guys would like. My wishes are:

Icon of agony
    Nobility points
    Seals, circles, horns
    Building tokens
    Mith
    Aqua/inferno

2. I'm pretty sure they will never do any of the stuff that costs real $ on your lists. I might be wrong, but I think that might force the game out of the 9+ rating it has and change how they are dealt with by Apple. I would have to read more into the Apple rules for game developers about this though.

Edit; I know some of the other KaWers are more well versed in this and it might've been discussed before. Hopefully one of them can shed further light on this for you.

3. Converting tokens wouldn’t be a bad idea.

4. Anything x10 stats pm me

5. Show what charms add up to when trading

6. How about just adding a CS counter? Am I the only one that hates having to use mental math or a calculator?

7. Yea add a cs counter please

9. Kindly stick to the topic.

10. Yup do all pls. So people can abuse the hell out of it and lb will be full of abusers. Genius idea. OP4MOD 4VK

11. It seems you are neglecting to account for the framing of said implementation by Devs, which could be, but not limited to, weekly max and other criteria's. But thank you for your positive view on your fellow kawers and their presumed intent of malice.

12. Actually a fan of trading tokens as we can help smaller players grow quicker. Lb wont abuse as they already bc