HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Bruce thanks for responding but i guess most of us kawers want to know what you have planned in the future for kaw and how to attract new players to thd game

2. Thanks Bruce , but what about the War system , this has been mentioned so many times and the main reason why most people played/play , at the end of the day this game is called " kingdoms at war " not " kingdoms at an EB" or " Kingdoms at Legends" or " kingdoms at a furniture store " .
    Come on give the community an answer on the war system and at least a timescale.
    And before any trolling replies , I ain't got EE as can't be bothered to war in a system that clearly don't work , like many who have given up long ago .

3. AND THE BRUCE ARRIVES. BOOM BABEEEE.
    ok first the positive. Thank you Bruce. Thank you for finally replying. We do actually really appreciate it. Sounds like you are working and going to be working on a lot. While that’s great it does also worry me that there sounds like there is lots of fixes needed. But let’s not dwell. As far as the enchanting thing goes. This would be simply fixed if you just delayed the start of a new event from the old. Even if it’s just a few days. Doing this achieves a few things. 1. You can work on releasing the equip to b enchanted and seal w any problems if they appear. 2. You give the guys who fought hard to get into top 100,50

4. 2. You give the guys who fought hard to get into top 100,50

5. Or top 10 as that’s hard work and finally it gives you guys more time to deal with any issues if they come up.
    Now what about game developments and updates such as new updates pots and mith spells? We’ve been asking for a while and you know what we have is woefully out of date. I was going to talk about the war system but really what’s the point. It’s been brought up as requiring a fix more times than probably anything else and yet you still haven’t fixed it.
    Any update on these points would be appreciated. Thx
    Icey

6. Sorry part of my post got deleted. I was talking about a break between events to give the top tiers players a small break and to give you guys time to deal w any issues.
    Oh and UPDATE THE MITH SPELLS AND POTS. PLEASE!!!!

7. @Bruce

About the home page eb button leading to a stale eb, the best way I've found to replicate it is to have my last screen in KaW before the eb ends to be the eb itself. So say, I hit the eb and don't navigate away from that screen (just close game or leave the eb battle screen open). After it ends, the game, for me, has always caused the next eb to not open properly from the home page. It happens sometimes when the eb screen was not open last between an eb ending and starting, but I haven't figured out how to replicate it consistently any other way.

8. We do get some new players, not quite as many as we used to, but they're still coming in. One of the ways we can ensure they stick around is to make the game more palatable. It's an old beast and many of you have taken the time to dig into the systems, read the forum, and find a good Clan. That being said, the app stores are now in a very different place than they were when KaW was at it's prime and to compete with other apps there needs to be a level of accessibility. We can see more players stick around longer when we release features like Legends and Furnishings because they are easy to grasp and are presented more clearly than a lengthly forum post or mysterious EB drop. There's room for both, and it doesn't mean we aren't still going to create content for end game players, but it's an important and it takes a chunk of our time.

I'm not going to be able to fully address the war system in this thread, but there are several reasons it doesn't get a lot of love. I've explained them before, but I'll give a quick recap. For one, participation is low. This is not because of matchups. This is not because of balance. This is not because of rewards. This is because the landscape of mobile games has changed and not enough people are willing to dedicate hours to a single activity anymore. We know there is still a passionate group that remembers how great they can be so we continue to maintain them, but I don't believe we can recapture that magic without a large number of participants and I don't believe we can get a large number of participants in wars as they exist today.

When events aren't running people stop playing KaW. It's as simple as that. We can see the number of players opening the app plummet every day there is no new content. Of course some will come back when the next event starts, but unfortunately some don't. It's as important for us to continue running events as it is for the news to be on at the same time every night.

Thanks! Will make a note for the dev that's looking into this.

9. Ty Bruce.
    Im in iPhone X with latest iOS update, i still saw back option on my screen still on cut issues (half word only). Last war 7 using pc, i cant xtal using the chystal health but I should used nobility. Pls fix it man. Thank you. Regard me Gerald player on 7 years event my achievements 5 year due to other alt on different build with less plunder

10. Why can’t ata start making advertisement for kaw?

11. Not quite as simple as that. Ads cost money, so we need to determine whether or not it makes sense to spend that money. We can measure how many people we get from those ads and how long they stick around. For newer games, advertising makes more sense because they have an organic appeal with their modern mechanics and flashy graphics. In today's market it's hard to convince people to stick around in kaw to get really excited about the depth and mechanics. You and I know it's there, but people aren't willing to spend as much time these days to find it. It's easy to criticize the purely visual changes we make to the game, but part of the reason we do them is to increase the likelihood of people sticking around so we can get to the point where it does make sense to put out ads again.

12. Making a new set of lands for beginners could be ideal, Like lowlands for highlands to help them grow. Or like how beginners have a set of pots and all lands explored they can start with some lowland and highland tokens to.

13. Yeah. I mean we could even go so far as to start them out with a set of lowlands and highlands or something. But it's important to note that that alone won't do it.

14. This is years old issue. So either you guys suddenly decided "let's investigate that years old issue", either you are struggling for years to fix this issue. Which one it is? Not that is that much to investigate... It's just a simple cache issue.

15. Ok maybe then have an individual set of legends for beginners until there 7 day newbie spell is lifted? During the 7 days of the grey spell they have legends based on beginner level and for steady boost of growth then when spell is lifted there tossed into kaw standard events.

16. @bruce you say the participation level for ee wars is low so that’s why you are not working on it is ridiculous. Lots of players have stopped playing because you didn’t work on it. Many of us refuse to play until you fix the war systems. You can’t use people not warring because your system has issues as an excuse. If you fixed the war systems years ago the player activity would be much higher than it is today. That said if you fix it now you will be able to retain and bring back players that have been waiting.

It’s like telling your child that you won’t fix his bike until he rides it. When his bike is missing a tire.

17. When the release of lowlands came public the participation was low then, he said it before. That’s why there not bothered because kaw don’t care for ee only a small certain percent.

18. "For one, participation is low. This is not because of matchups. This is not because of balance. This is not because of rewards." GIve me one minute to rip this statement apart. Participation is low because of you the devs don't any reason to war. Why war except to renew these days? You the devs took away war equipment months ago for no other purpose except to make the fairies happy? War equipment is useful for the people who war, the ones who want the bfe in order to hit harder, tank better, etc etc. It also gave a goal to strive for to complete that full top 10/100 war eq set. Without this incentive many have quit because lack of enthusiasm from the devs about the war system in general. We have had many people quit because of this fact or just war to renew. Get your head out of the gutter saying that "This is not because of rewards." is just false.

As for the "matchup and balance" part thats a another can of worms I won't get into today. Respond to what I said above if possible @Bruce. Bring back war equipment for lets say a month? 2 events and lets see if war participation goes up ;). #BringBackWarEQ

19. I’m genuinely disappointed. All that effort to get a reply and the reply is pretty much...ok we will try to fix some bugs but any update on war system ain’t happening, and any updates on pots and mith spells is 100% ignored and therefore ain’t happening. you even admit that not running legends reduces the number of players so you will continue to run them back to back non stop. Hey listen it is what it is. It makes the game way less interesting tbh and way more of a log on, unload, log off. Which thinking about how addicted I was to kaw I for one am pretty happy about. You said it the game is very old by app game standards. I won’t b rage quitting or anything silly like that. We all know new lands would b the final nail in the coffin so I’m actually happy to keep tapping till you kill it completely. Such a shame you can’t see a little more investment and UPDATES from u guys would encourage all yr current customers to spend more. Sorry guys. I tried

20. #BringBackWarEQ