HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby Il_Teseu_ll on Jan 13 2018, 12:54pm

The devs (gods) could use some spells (atk dev -30%) to punish their enemys (machines).
Il_Teseu_ll

Postby NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE on Jan 13 2018, 1:28pm

Il_Teseu_ll wrote:The devs (gods) could use some spells (atk dev -30%) to punish their enemys (machines).

Your off topic and you sound extremely but hurt go cry to the dev's tell them the #1 alliance is beating you down.

On topic discussion the true enemy the dev's is there own lack of effort and greed.
NiGHt-RAiD_MaCHiNE

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Jan 13 2018, 1:51pm

-grizzy- wrote:
llNElllMllillNllTlllNEll wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:Hi mint if people enjoyed ee they'd be doing it without any rewards needed, no? All these people saying bring back war eq you're basically asking the devs to mask the problems and not fix anything about the war system and anyone who says the war system is fine is dillusional out of events there is like 1 indi match up with builds so far apart in stats its no fun at all. I imagine lowland is just as bad with crappy FFA clans and a couple serious clans where's the fun?

Yes lowland is extremely crappy right now because of low participation which stemmed from the removal of war equip. Nothing is broken about the current lowland war system other than that it has extremely low participation unless you class its 1hr length as a problem. Everything else is fine.

Im sure not many invest an hour into any mobile app to gain no reward, regardless of how fun it is. You need rewards lol

I disagree where were the rewards when ee was 4 hours? Participation hasn't been as high since then sorry I worded my 1st post wrong anyone who thinks the way to make this crappy war system good is to add some crappy trinkets is dillusional I know I still wouldn't do them still simply because I don't enjoy ee anymore its terrible.

So is the answer to bring 4hr wars back?

Participation was high way back then mainly because they were new on the scene and everyone wanted to try them out (not forgetting way more players were active on kaw). Nothing is actually different with the mechs of 4hr wars compared to now other than they are 1hr long, use lowland buildings only and less people war now (also random/advantage ko if u wanna count that too)...
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

Postby Il_Teseu_ll on Jan 13 2018, 2:01pm

Nightraid im surprised so little mambers can have the titel mechine thats not good politics.
Il_Teseu_ll

Postby Il_Teseu_ll on Jan 13 2018, 2:09pm

The devs should do some clan vs clan competition things!
Il_Teseu_ll

Postby -WildWarrior- on Jan 13 2018, 4:58pm

@Bruce,

Thanks for the responses, but you missed other issues addressed. What about the huge gap in player base? Long login loading times? Future plans for the game? Less ignored feedback tabs or closing chats without proper help? Make it easier to keep in contact with you all.
3 week periods of issues without any word from you all is what causes many to believe the game is dying. Just a few things to look at
-WildWarrior-

Postby LMABAO on Jan 13 2018, 7:02pm

Was the door glitch ever addressed or was that ignored? It's been around a few years it'd be nice if it gets fixed now.
LMABAO

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Jan 13 2018, 7:12pm

Love to see the thread alive n strong. Keep at WM KaWmunity. Yo Bruce....I think another appearance is warranted
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby Bob_Sacamano on Jan 13 2018, 8:06pm

What page did Bruce respond on?
Bob_Sacamano

Postby DRDEATH69 on Jan 13 2018, 9:13pm

Bob_Sacamano wrote:What page did Bruce respond on?

Think it was 25/26
DRDEATH69

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests