HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Postby ATABruce on Jan 12 2018, 3:03pm

Relentless_Bachkeda_- wrote:Why can’t ata start making advertisement for kaw?

Not quite as simple as that. Ads cost money, so we need to determine whether or not it makes sense to spend that money. We can measure how many people we get from those ads and how long they stick around. For newer games, advertising makes more sense because they have an organic appeal with their modern mechanics and flashy graphics. In today's market it's hard to convince people to stick around in kaw to get really excited about the depth and mechanics. You and I know it's there, but people aren't willing to spend as much time these days to find it. It's easy to criticize the purely visual changes we make to the game, but part of the reason we do them is to increase the likelihood of people sticking around so we can get to the point where it does make sense to put out ads again.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 12 2018, 3:06pm

Making a new set of lands for beginners could be ideal, Like lowlands for highlands to help them grow. Or like how beginners have a set of pots and all lands explored they can start with some lowland and highland tokens to.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby ATABruce on Jan 12 2018, 3:07pm

Relentless_Bachkeda_- wrote:Making a new set of lands for beginners could be ideal, Like lowlands for highlands to help them grow. Or like how beginners have a set of pots and all lands explored they can start with some lowland and highland tokens to.

Yeah. I mean we could even go so far as to start them out with a set of lowlands and highlands or something. But it's important to note that that alone won't do it.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby IIII-Vladimir-IIII on Jan 12 2018, 3:13pm

ATABruce wrote:
Home page EB button leads to a stale EB and players need to navigate through their Clan or restart the app (Android)
This is being investigated.

Bruce

This is years old issue. So either you guys suddenly decided "let's investigate that years old issue", either you are struggling for years to fix this issue. Which one it is? Not that is that much to investigate... It's just a simple cache issue.
IIII-Vladimir-IIII

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 12 2018, 3:17pm

Ok maybe then have an individual set of legends for beginners until there 7 day newbie spell is lifted? During the 7 days of the grey spell they have legends based on beginner level and for steady boost of growth then when spell is lifted there tossed into kaw standard events.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Green_Arrow on Jan 12 2018, 3:32pm

@bruce you say the participation level for ee wars is low so that’s why you are not working on it is ridiculous. Lots of players have stopped playing because you didn’t work on it. Many of us refuse to play until you fix the war systems. You can’t use people not warring because your system has issues as an excuse. If you fixed the war systems years ago the player activity would be much higher than it is today. That said if you fix it now you will be able to retain and bring back players that have been waiting.

It’s like telling your child that you won’t fix his bike until he rides it. When his bike is missing a tire.
Green_Arrow

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 12 2018, 3:34pm

Green_Arrow wrote:@bruce you say the participation level for ee wars is low so that’s why you are not working on it is ridiculous. Lots of players have stopped playing because you didn’t work on it. Many of us refuse to play until you fix the war systems. You can’t use people not warring because your system has issues as an excuse. If you fixed the war systems years ago the player activity would be much higher than it is today. That said if you fix it now you will be able to retain and bring back players that have been waiting.

It’s like telling your child that you won’t fix his bike until he rides it. When his bike is missing a tire.

When the release of lowlands came public the participation was low then, he said it before. That’s why there not bothered because kaw don’t care for ee only a small certain percent.
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Faust on Jan 12 2018, 4:11pm

"For one, participation is low. This is not because of matchups. This is not because of balance. This is not because of rewards." GIve me one minute to rip this statement apart. Participation is low because of you the devs don't any reason to war. Why war except to renew these days? You the devs took away war equipment months ago for no other purpose except to make the fairies happy? War equipment is useful for the people who war, the ones who want the bfe in order to hit harder, tank better, etc etc. It also gave a goal to strive for to complete that full top 10/100 war eq set. Without this incentive many have quit because lack of enthusiasm from the devs about the war system in general. We have had many people quit because of this fact or just war to renew. Get your head out of the gutter saying that "This is not because of rewards." is just false.

As for the "matchup and balance" part thats a another can of worms I won't get into today. Respond to what I said above if possible @Bruce. Bring back war equipment for lets say a month? 2 events and lets see if war participation goes up ;). #BringBackWarEQ
Faust
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE on Jan 12 2018, 4:18pm

I’m genuinely disappointed. All that effort to get a reply and the reply is pretty much...ok we will try to fix some bugs but any update on war system ain’t happening, and any updates on pots and mith spells is 100% ignored and therefore ain’t happening. you even admit that not running legends reduces the number of players so you will continue to run them back to back non stop. Hey listen it is what it is. It makes the game way less interesting tbh and way more of a log on, unload, log off. Which thinking about how addicted I was to kaw I for one am pretty happy about. You said it the game is very old by app game standards. I won’t b rage quitting or anything silly like that. We all know new lands would b the final nail in the coffin so I’m actually happy to keep tapping till you kill it completely. Such a shame you can’t see a little more investment and UPDATES from u guys would encourage all yr current customers to spend more. Sorry guys. I tried
Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll on Jan 12 2018, 4:19pm

#BringBackWarEQ
lllllKllUllRllillSllUlllll

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests