HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. So yet another top 10 ally lb player has had enough and quit KaW dropping all Allies!!!

My question to the Devs is simple. How many more Devs? How many more lb players need to quit before you either address the issues, make some improvements, fix the bugs, start replying to queries properly and with more haste or finally close KaW down?

I for one am absolutely sick and tired of waiting and waiting to see any interest at all from any of you! You say you care but don’t show it. The KaWmunity has been asking for years for you to address a whole host of issues, most around wars, and yet you have done nothing there nothing at all. Instead you spend your time on updates no one has ever asked for. Sad part is spend must be down on this game horrifically you just don’t seem to want to understand that if you fixed or put into affect some of what we are asking for your paying customers would want to spend more. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that you don’t care...

Show us you give a damn and either release a road map or reply to this thread with something positive, anything.

Now let’s see if we get ignored yet again!!!

Icey

2. Who left?

3. Wasting your time devs don’t care and the only reason I’m playing this game is osw or I would have quit too, they only bring up updates were there is spending a lot to keep up, like the furnishing bs.

4. Just close this game already devs if you don't care about. Make it like GaW or the other Future what **** failure game you devs made

5. Alt made 1200 feast items last event only on free chests doing 1 warbeast a day. Finished around 15k in event.

So that would mean there’s what 5-10k players actually active in this game once you account for Alts?

Help tickets closed without response, wc and forums at 1/10 the activity they had just a year ago, war system dead, servers crash on Black Friday promo, app plagued with unfixed bugs and display issues...devs MIA.

Don’t blame anyone for quitting, devs just trying to eek out what they can from spending players before they shutdown the game.

6. More likely looking at around 2000, less than 1000 heavily active

7. I would assume that thier profit from this game has went down. Instead of putting more time and effort into the game, I believe they are just trying to milk out the last little bit. At this point i would assume they are willing to let this game die. Which to me is a shame as this game still could have tons of potential, but not the current way they want to run it. I applaud members of the kaw community to try to get answers and give suggestions but i believe the devs have given up at this point.

8. ATA as a company still considers themselves to be a fledgling startup, hence the ineptitude, it comes along with the startup mentality.

For ATA, less is always enough. So they do the least possible to keep their games up. Take a look at their Instagram, they openly announce themselves as a startup even after 10 years in the public space making millions.
    Usually most startups grow out of that phase and into a solid company, not ATA.

They sure are making enough money if they could afford to gift every ATA employee a Nintendo switch for Christmas. :lol:

Weirdly, even with all the bugs and glitches on KaW, KaW is grossing as well as it ever did. 100k+ a month. I took a look at the figures on senor tower and then my market place, PiMD grosses more than Game of War and was top 30. KaW top 100 grossing, not bad for a 8y old game.

What really grinds my gears is the non existent support. Why do messages to support get closed without replies so much lately?
    I ask them to look into basic bugs like the clan door glitch, message closed without a reply.

Lately there's been a new bug where players get put into wars and can't hit the entire war.. and that gets closed too. Soemtimes when you enter a clan, you can't see the EB for quite some time. Equipment from two events ago cannot be enchanted or charmed. I could go on.

All of this coupled with ATA's deafening silence is perplexing, either they're ignoring us or just really bad at running games. I'd go with the latter because it seems to be a thing with ATA. Ruining good games because they don't know any better.

The app is riddled with bugs and niggling issues. Some worse than the others, while I understand that most of the glitches are because of ATA moving KaW to a new development framework(shows they plan to keep KaW around) to keep up with the times, a little customer care would go a long way in keep the player base sated. I don't see what ATA has to lose by doing that.

9. I'd say you're about right maybe a bit more people have a load of alts farming equipment now we have the charms.

10. They are just all supporting koh they say they have separate dev teams but we all know that's bs.

11. If U still hear us node once.. if U can't node twice

12. Grizzy, as much as I think ATA is inefficient, they actually do have an entirely separate team for Heckfire.

You'd have seen them on Discord/Slack as part of the beta. About 20 odd. Gotta say they were/are really dedicated. Rolling out fixes frequently, talking to the beta player base, tweaking the game based on community feedback. They'd have tons of open tickets on bugs and next update you'd see most of them fixed. They'd fix things that were relatively minor and didn't need the attention. They'd have polls on new features to tweak the game according to the beta play base and so on. Say you wanted a feature that you'd think would go great with the game, you could talk to a dev and if they liked it, they added it.
    You get the idea. The Heckfire team is crazy passionate about their game. We definitely don't have the same team on kaw lol

They were like a machine lol. The first beta round version of Heckfire was crude and flawed, not that the final launch version is perfect, but it's changed so much. It shows a team that really cared about making a great game.

It was encouraging to see the team work that hard at Heckfire also sad because then there's KaW that seems like it's being ignored. :lol:

13. If U can hear us node once.. if U can't node twice

14. Thx for the posts so far guys. Venom buddy very very well put. And for me the most important part was at the very end. The reason they are either incredibly incompetent or they really don’t care is because they would have to do so little to appease the angry mob....and yet they continue to do squat and furthermore actually infuriate the few players they have left. That’s the part that angers me the most

Such simplistic changes such as new att and def pots and new mith spells and yet they can’t even do that.

I’ve checked tower stats on every new land the Devs released and found them to be incorrect and on two occasions they made changes as they agreed they weren’t scaling properly. I know the latest ones would prove to also be wrong but I cannot b bothered to spend the time checking them as I have no faith I would a) even get a reply and b) they would make any changes.
    Listen to your customers Devs and DO SOMETHING. MAKE SOME CHANGES. RELEASE SOMETHING WEVE BEEN ASKING FOR.

15. Yeah Grizz we know you love them charms (lol)

16. Stay on topic or leave the post. Not having this forum post derailed. We need to make a stand. And this is it!!!
    Venom is right the KoHf team are most definitely not the same team as Kaw. They actually are dedicated and give you the impression they actually care. They listen, and reply to queries in a timely fashion and compensate when in error. They actually Remind me of the KaW dev team of about 3 or 4 years ago. This last year (2017) and especially the last 6 months KaW has gone to absolute ****!
    I complain to Devs, get ignored or get the standard copy n pasted robotic reply that “ it is being looked at”. So I go to the mods and they say that I’m wrong. They say, “no no Icey, honest the Devs care more than you know, they want the game and players to thrive”. But how can that be when so many of us have the same complaints? Over and over and over again. And we see less and less from them and painfully watch long standing huge players quit???

Again I put it to you Devs...what say you?

17. Sadly, ill have to take your word for it, so disillusioned am I with ATA. Ive unistalled my beta koh, and it wont be returning for the reason you pointed out- non existent customer service.
    Loyal players have been asking for very simple fixes for years- ee revamp, new pots, something worthwile to do with mith... and nothing. Now we even get silence on known glitches. Im not a computer/app game guy anyway, but the community/real time competition aspect made this an exception. The total abadonment of the war aspect is sad.Not gonna risk growing fond of another ATA game just to watch another slow flameout.

18. As much as I want Adonis to go suck ass we do need to stand up and get a reply from the devs clearly we need devs like the koh team.

19. Its going to happen slowly overtime

20. Well kaw devs used to be passionate too now they are non existent I wonder why they all working on koh lol. All I know is when they finally close kaw I won't be playing another ata game ever.