HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. No one plays on pc devs did right not to include legends on pc, most alts like rising star only log in here an there for a swift unload or to scam in forums

2. This is my main account, why would I post with an alt in forums. I need my alts to keep ebs running in my homeclan, since we simply don't have that much activity. There are plenty of pc players, and those got screwed over.

3. Ah, I don’t think we’ll hear a single thing now...
    [​IMG]

4. OMG!!!! Bruce. How could you. I cannot believe you are cheating on us...with, of all people, KoHF!!!!! I’m deeply hurt

Actually tbf good riddance to bad crap.

It does however beg the question who does look after KaW and if this isn’t a sign the game is done I don’t know what is. Thank you Blaze for outing him. Great work

5. That's Grant who said that in the ss, not Bruce...

6. I do believe you're being overly dramatic again.

We were well aware prior to the start of the Heckfire beta that Grant had moved out of the KaW team to the Kraken project. It was on the forums, they even spoke about it later on slack and on discord. Never being a secret. One look at the discord group and you can see every ATA Heckfire team member names.

That's how their teams are, it's quite compartmentalised to ensure efficiency and the frequency of employees being moved would only be know to ATA, from what I've seen it's quite stable and not very often.

Once again. Heckfire has it's own team, just like KaW has it's own.

7. Am I the only one that saw Grant in that SS and not Bruce???

8. I apologise profusely for my error. Bruce my dear dear Bruce plse forgive me. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I’ll do anything. I might even stop talking about new pots and mith spells...oh ok you know me too well I won’t do that lol

9. Idiot only one person mistook who it was and someone else already pointed it out. Now crawl back into your rathole and keep your face shut.

10. No I’m fine right here tyvm

11. Let's say the Developers do some how start to care, the damage has been done. The fundamentals of the game have radically changed from a PVP mechanic to PvEB. This change in fundamentals has caused a chain reaction in stats(equipment,buildings), features (charms; which is the hyperinflation of equipment), allies (which is the hyperinflation of gold) and a whole slew of other problems. I honestly hope some other indie developer makes a similar game to original KaW, because Thinking App Co. manages to produce failure after failure in their apps.

I knew things were going down the gutter when HTE was moved from a special, once in a while weekend occurrence to being open for use 24/7. I'm glad I sold my account at that time.

12. Kaw has been dying and because the community is so small I highly doubtful dev's care really they are probably just trying to see how long they can milk the game before it completely dies. (Down to 13k players). If dev's cared PC would have been updated and they would still have a person in the community to check up on kaw. (All community support ata workers are nowere to be found on kaw)

13. The question isn’t how many more need to leave....it’s really how many are even left that are actually different people ...90% of new accounts are charm farming Alts ...this app can’t generate new players the way it’s setup you are going to get pounded in any feature you try to use ...how can you expect new players to indi war against guys with 10k stats , max bfe and top 200 ally and stay interested?...how by opting in to PvP and finding their battle list all baby tanks?...that will last about an unload or 2 until they give up on that ...and then what...so they somehow make it to an hte clan by fate and they hit ebs ...once that 2 week spell wears off and they go from 300/400m a hit back to 150/200 they are going to say oh hell no ...every aspect of this game is a dumpster fire. They even rolled out stupid pimd furniture to try to motivate something...and what happened?...as each event goes less and less drops from free chests...market inflation from idiot traders is out of control ....but wait...wait...gifting is coming (hyperinflation) more Alts giving more gear to other smaller Alts ...resale prices through the roof ...want that cask of ale next to the throne you don’t have?...well for the 1m cs you can pay 800m in charms which will take you 3 months to attain as a new player setting you back 90% strength. Yeah...this app has a future

14. I bet you cannot resist checking my title

15. Delays before Equipment can be Enchanted
    When events are designed they need to respect existing game systems because the window of time they need to be created in is too short to develop and release new features. This is true for the latest structure of event Equipment, where you can change the tier/slot mid event and then Enchant post event. Due to a system limitation, we cannot make it so that you can both tier up and Enchant at the same time. I'm not certain from your feedback if 1) you don't like this system at all or 2) you like the system don't like that you have to wait to Enchant, so maybe you can clarify in this thread. Either way, I think we could do a better job of communicating when this transition takes place. Part of the problem is that some players have tiered up and are ready to Enchant the moment the event ends, while others still haven't tiered up a week after the event and then are upset when the transition happens. Open to working on a better communication plan for this or scrapping the concept entirely.

Thanks,
    Bruce[/quote]

Here is an idea, make it so you can tier up until you have reached max tier, OR you start to enchant, once enchantment starts tiring further is not possible. Perhaps even put a warning up on the first attempt to enchant that if you continue you will no longer be able to tier up.

16. Everyone here is missing the point. KaW developers showed a moment of never seen before inspiration by adding pay for chests. It’s unheard of in app games. Amongst other fantastic pay for things. We should all trust their good judgment and wise decisions. Period.

I don’t want to hi jack a friends post but Need I continue to list:
    Bowlers
    Fedoras
    Cowboys
    Bonnets
    Flat cap
    Chicken hat
    Top hat

17. Another top lb quit. How many lb are actually active now?

18. Why worried so much about LB quits. They probably spend beyond their means and one of the reason quieting. We still have the regular LB players who may complain but knows the deal so they are still here like Valk, Mino and the others. Let's focus to figure how to help new players stay on the game. This game maybe old but still a lot of fun. We can trash talk or talk nice to everyone. One thing is best about this game our WC is a lot of fun. We send ads trades and help each other. Unlike other game WC mostly angry players who are getting smashed by few big spenders. We can say a lot of bad thing about this game but if you play other games you would always be back on KAW because other games only good for few months until the game polarized by big spenders who have no brains.

19. It’s us big LB who spend the money and keep the wheels greased Musang. But respect to you for a heartfelt honest opinion.

20. Approximately 10,000