HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. The Devs are active in heckfire and are constantly refreshing and moving the game realms to increase participation sadly I see nothing in kaw similar and also hear nothing from them either

2. Those realm merged screw over players so hard, recently they moved a smaller realm into s realm with a 1.4billion might player.

The top of the smaller realm was 600million. That merge screwd over the entire smaller realm & made many quit and refund

3. Give us our money back

4. Idiot devs cant even post in forums that they are aware of new legend problems.IDIOTS
    Ignoring players

5. They literally did 5min before you posted.

6. Still idiots and ignoring 90% of problems with kaw.

7. Whats wrong with kaw

8. This a realy true, grant, jordan, and Clarke are all there.

9. Just goes to show they refuse to accept responsibility/accountability. They want to make it look like they're naive ...innocent somehow. It's pathetic.

lol 

10. lol tell that to "Yes Man" Bachkeda

11. By reading your wall you experienced some problems yourself Nat ;)

12. pretty sure Nat being sarcastic

13. Me never. Thanks for this promo devs

14. KAW Is just a commodity n income , whatever people say to the devs it’s like peeing into the wind , it’s either here or its not , owners/devs only see cash and laugh all the way to the bank

15. Just don’t spend.

16. This.

17. Already doing this lol
    Pointless eb smashing game any monkey can play. I show up to unload if i can bother to care

18. I noticed the mods deleted the thread that was talking about how to stop botting btw. (Mods were supposed to delete all the posts that “accused” clans of botting even though the devs should be the ones responding with how theyre dealing with botting and any botting thats false(devs should easily be able to prove if a clan isnt botting) instead the thread got deleted thats real odd if you ask me.

19. That cant be a mod protecting the devs and their cash flo can it? Nahhh the devs only have the communities interest at heart 100