Player market petition

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albeit trade option has been implemented, I'd like to see a mini version of the diablo 3 auction house system, in which players can offer their items for sale, except gold maybe. Ie furniture for sale, eauipment, seals, crests, building tokens etc.

It would open up the game for many who are tired of inventory management and the mutual benefits are considered a great incentive for players to spur them on to keep playing or actually grow their alt.

That said, I'm aware of certain unpleasantries that might surface, but abiding by the generel TOU still covers most issues.

2. No support

3. Thank you for that elaborate comment :)

4. Except furniture and charms dont do anything lol

5. Just like your comments

6. Seriously how stupid are you? He's not commenting that "charms don't do anything". He's being sarcastic by saying only trade furniture and charms and don't do EE or anything else, you idiot.

7. He isn’t being sarcastic you vermin stain, read the thread ‘charms are useless’. There literally useless.

8. In all fairness, my petition regards the implementation of mechanics supporting trades in an auction like manor, not the subjects for trading, which could be a variety of items, including but not limited to, charms and furniture, for other currencies. :). Thank you for all the input so far.

9. I should have reached 25k by now so one of you mods need to fix it

10. Mods don’t fix, please send in a support ticket over any issue you may have :)

11. Just like iG

12. Forumns bow infested with the likes off Todd and demon due to mods killing forumn community, what sad lives you both have.

13. Forumns bow infested with the likes off Todd and demon due to mods killing forumn community, what sad lives you both have.[/quote]
    Coming from a person who doesnt do anything other than flame. iG standards, i suppose.

14. Right, I must have misunderstood the phrasing reading about the purpose of this forum. Requesting a lock please.

15. No mods you ruined community don’t lock this thread or your ass. #ModsSuck

16. You ruined the community lol. You and Todd are the same.

17. You do realize how detrimental to the game an auction house would be ....this would be like giving free reign to gold transfer ...selling equip between Alts and main at ridiculous prices simply to move the gold over....that is why they killed volley dropping years ago why would they ever go back and implement something that would make it even easier to cheat the system it’s just not going to happen as long as users set the items prices. Now if there was a standard store where you could buy and sell equip through kaw at set prices seller would get less obviously buyer would pay more ...then that’s a possibility like buying pots basically but items only appear as long as someone has it for sale ....given that 90% of accounts on kaw are charm farming Alts it shouldn’t be a problem everyone could buy and sell rare charms and unclog world chat from traders nonsense....but look ....we all know devs aren’t going to do anything so really this was just a waste of time

18. Let's assume one is in dire need for materials that are event related, but that window of opportunity closed, leaving one with equipment no longer enchantable, or stacks of drops that is of no use anymore, but essential for others. An auction house could remedy that by simple measure of auctioning up items in favour of other items that one specifies themselves. Thus negating the issue at hand you brought up :). I get the thin line described, but determining values pre auction listing also ensures a healthy economy balance in game. Predetermined values would also ensure that no 10000 to 1 trades are done. It's rather simple to implement as they have in many other titles and would benefit those who collect or feel their growth has stagnated.

19. Locking per OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.