DEVS: Pots update NEEDED

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BUMP. Devs where are you? Come out come out wherever you are...!

How about trying something new? Now don’t get too excited I’m not suggesting one of Iceys “special” moves. How about you come out and tell us what’s on the development road nap for 2018......

Plse insert tumbleweed gif

2. Adonis clearly this thread gave you a hard on but please behave

3. Your mom gave my a hard on, right before she gave me my name

4. You wish, to bad you have erectile dysfunction.

5. Bachkeda shhhhh I’m trying to make an important point.

Devs? Care to reply?

6. Yea but dkod don’t hit. So pots are useless

7. Kitty this game favor spy build on drops and growth. Spy builds plunder more and get more bonus and drops. I suggest switch to hybrids build. Make all lowland, highland and frost land spy builds. You wouldn't get as good as spy build but the plunder in each hit will slow down and give you more bonus.
    On topic pots not needed at the moment until devs figure wage is the best hit range. Otherwise small with high bfa could get the GH hansel mechanics or big guys can easily bully smaller guys to quit the game

8. Yeah you right...with that fairy build pots aren’t needed

9. A few wog butthurt in my nf dkod still missing. Those ebs probably aren’t done yet....

10. Why all those towers? You scared of something? little fairy.

11. Warlor are one of the biggest spenders and biggest ego on kaw. If you wasn’t in warlor you’d be nothing but dirt under my foot.

I do so love how we are ‘outnumbered’ when I get inc from kotfe with fireworks...pathetic! I can quote from vixen ‘we don’t care about members we need bc accounts’ so hows that for you all? Pfft has the fight started yet? I honestly can’t tell. Man up silverbullet apoc are the biggest cheaters yet we’re still here putting up a fight. Pathetic fool get out of this thread and never come back.

12. Loving the attention, your mother must really love you when you showed her some intimate love yourself 

13. I’m having a hard time taking you seriously when you flap your mouth from IG...

14. Your honestly saying the same repetitive stuff I been hearing, 'Oh says the kid from iG', 'iG is dead' your pathetic to say the same points over and over get some new material and actually make a response towards what I said, or do I have to repeat myself? Your egotistic clan along with your dead alliance keep spending money to either survive or to please themselves therefore the devs don't care about the community because either way they are getting paid, apoc and the immortals are most of the reason for the downfall of kaw. Stop spending money and devs will begin to listen.

15.  haha Bach is butthurt 

...yeah I'm teabaggin your grandma right now (extra cream lol) 

Don't even start with me if you can't hang "loser" lol 

16. Todd, you tried to 1v1 me with your banner saying 'Your towers aren't working' however I slapped your ass and you never spoke to me or spoke of my name again. I'm done talking with you, make a new account 1v1 me or forever use your mouth like your mother did last night.

17. lol yeah sure you did 

...sorry about your grandma (RIP) now it's your fathers turn lol 

18. Wont lower myself to your level scum. 1V1 me or forever be my shadow, peace out :p

19. I apologize, but after this complete derailment of this thread I have to lock it.
    Please, if you want to continue the discussion, make another thread and I am hoping that one stays on topic.
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.