DEVS: Pots update NEEDED

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

DEVS: Pots update NEEDED

Postby __Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__ on Jan 4 2018, 11:43am

Dear Devs,

I would like for respond and discuss a simple feature request that the community as a whole would benefit from.

Why have you not updated pots to reflect current stats, bfe, and gold generated through eb/PVP?

Take my non-BC account for example:

With no EE bonus
-my first hit on top tier free eb (LOTL/Goth) is around 10-11b.
-my first hit on an account my size through PVP pays roughly the same

Pots breakdown:
-defensive pots on an attack or a spy action against me only cost 100m or so to defend with pots.
-attk/spy actions from me on another player cost slightly more

Why does this matter?

Osw applications:
-A large part of osw was always the gold needed to replenish defensive pots as a first priority and a offensive pots secondly.
-through around the clock teamwork, clans could effectively damage a target player or players through “pot burning”
-this ability gave small players the ability to band together against larger accounts to effectively damage them in PVP

-because of the artificially low cost of def/spy def pots, this part of osw/PvP has become obsolete.

-my suggested cost for full def/spy def pots is somewhere between 750m-1b.

A gold sink:
-if players are forced to spend more gold on pots, this should somewhat slow the inflation in the game seen in ally trading and new land and building costs.

EE
-I don’t EE much these days, so I’ll let the experts comment on how significantly more expensive and powerful pots can benefit this feature of the game.

General PVP:
Increased pot strength is a great equalizer for the rampant growth of bfe. Bfe has made both bfa and pots significantly less important.

All are welcome to comment from the community. Please keep the discussion on topic. I’m sure the community would like the Devs to post here with their input. Those I’ve talked to in the community see this as an important issue and an easy game feature to add.

Thanks.
__Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__

Re: DEVS: Pots update NEEDED

Postby Superior on Jan 4 2018, 11:46am

Pots aren't needed in EE simply because of BFA and BFE.
Superior

Postby --IvvlI3Ill3lImIl4Iln-_R0GU3_- on Jan 4 2018, 2:29pm

No support, your little story about a band of smaller players ganging up on a bigger acct to burn pots is cute. You are in the biggest alliance this game has ever seen (because your all scared) and just looking for another way to hurt your enemies who you already grossly outnumber.

Zero_the_Simple_jack_of_visionaires
--IvvlI3Ill3lImIl4Iln-_R0GU3_-

Postby _Falco_ on Jan 4 2018, 4:04pm

What are pots and where can I get them?
_Falco_

Postby Radagast on Jan 4 2018, 4:24pm

Support for new pots. Mine lost their nonstick and my French toast gets burnt.
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 4 2018, 4:30pm

__xFalcox_of__WoG___ wrote:What are pots and where can I get them?

Only apoc can use them they need them
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Tzshifter on Jan 4 2018, 4:43pm

No support
Tzshifter

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Jan 4 2018, 5:25pm

They likely are not reading this nor would revamp the pots menu,probably for the better don’t need the servers crashing again
CHUBBY__CHASER

Postby Moloch_Echo2Charlie on Jan 4 2018, 5:53pm

--IvvlI3Ill3lImIl4Iln-_R0GU3_- wrote:No support, your little story about a band of smaller players ganging up on a bigger acct to burn pots is cute. You are in the biggest alliance this game has ever seen (because your all scared) and just looking for another way to hurt your enemies who you already grossly outnumber.

Zero_the_Simple_jack_of_visionaires

There were bigger alliances. I even think your clan might've been a part of one or both of them (oG & UC). But Umbrella Corp was like 50 - 60 clans at its largest. Not that maybe more than 10 of them were effective though. oG was always unclear due to it was something like 20 or 30 clans but as soon as oG/WDGAF started like 10 or so of them jumped ship immediately so not sure whether to actually include some of those clans or not. Also ZAFT at its biggest had like 12 main clans along with not so secret subs for almost all of them. They like playing that they were outnumbered from the beginning of the recent OSW but they really weren't by much. Simply this time their subs closed faster.
Moloch_Echo2Charlie

Postby FIame on Jan 4 2018, 6:11pm

Devs won’t roll anymore new features. Why would they lol. They are draining this game till it dies
FIame
2016 ASW Champion

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests