DEVS: Pots update NEEDED

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Jan 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Devs,

I would like for respond and discuss a simple feature request that the community as a whole would benefit from.

Why have you not updated pots to reflect current stats, bfe, and gold generated through eb/PVP?

Take my non-BC account for example:

With no EE bonus
    -my first hit on top tier free eb (LOTL/Goth) is around 10-11b.
    -my first hit on an account my size through PVP pays roughly the same

Pots breakdown:
    -defensive pots on an attack or a spy action against me only cost 100m or so to defend with pots.
    -attk/spy actions from me on another player cost slightly more

Why does this matter?

Osw applications:
    -A large part of osw was always the gold needed to replenish defensive pots as a first priority and a offensive pots secondly.
    -through around the clock teamwork, clans could effectively damage a target player or players through “pot burning”
    -this ability gave small players the ability to band together against larger accounts to effectively damage them in PVP

-because of the artificially low cost of def/spy def pots, this part of osw/PvP has become obsolete.

-my suggested cost for full def/spy def pots is somewhere between 750m-1b.

A gold sink:
    -if players are forced to spend more gold on pots, this should somewhat slow the inflation in the game seen in ally trading and new land and building costs.

EE
    -I don’t EE much these days, so I’ll let the experts comment on how significantly more expensive and powerful pots can benefit this feature of the game.

General PVP:
    Increased pot strength is a great equalizer for the rampant growth of bfe. Bfe has made both bfa and pots significantly less important.

All are welcome to comment from the community. Please keep the discussion on topic. I’m sure the community would like the Devs to post here with their input. Those I’ve talked to in the community see this as an important issue and an easy game feature to add.

Thanks.

2. Pots aren't needed in EE simply because of BFA and BFE.

3. No support, your little story about a band of smaller players ganging up on a bigger acct to burn pots is cute. You are in the biggest alliance this game has ever seen (because your all scared) and just looking for another way to hurt your enemies who you already grossly outnumber.

Zero_the_Simple_jack_of_visionaires

4. What are pots and where can I get them?

5. Support for new pots. Mine lost their nonstick and my French toast gets burnt.

6. Only apoc can use them they need them

7. No support

8. They likely are not reading this nor would revamp the pots menu,probably for the better don’t need the servers crashing again

9. There were bigger alliances. I even think your clan might've been a part of one or both of them (oG & UC). But Umbrella Corp was like 50 - 60 clans at its largest. Not that maybe more than 10 of them were effective though. oG was always unclear due to it was something like 20 or 30 clans but as soon as oG/WDGAF started like 10 or so of them jumped ship immediately so not sure whether to actually include some of those clans or not. Also ZAFT at its biggest had like 12 main clans along with not so secret subs for almost all of them. They like playing that they were outnumbered from the beginning of the recent OSW but they really weren't by much. Simply this time their subs closed faster.

10. Devs won’t roll anymore new features. Why would they lol. They are draining this game till it dies

11. Stop moaning about if kaw is dying if it’s dying stop playing and go away

12. Relentless Body Odor you go away

13. Post on an alt much?

14. Wow you used to talk big about iG. Now you’ve left them..another one bites the dust

15. I’m still iG 

16. This

17. Through your helpful input towards our discussion we will keep ‘this’ in line, thank you for your useless contributions

18. You're not impressing anyone with you're unoriginal trolling go back to your loser clan with the rest of your loser friends you giant loser

19. Back on topic OP couldn’t be more right. HUGE SUPPORT!!!!!
    Can we hear back from the Devs finally on this feature request. I’m almost bored of talking about it with no reply from the Devs. At least if you came out and told us if it’s on the cards then we could either get excited at the prospect or accept nothing will change and move on. You don’t reply enough guys. I still remember when you came out introducing the new team and how much better you would be connected to the KaWmunity but I guess that was all BS. A shame as the Devs on heckfire actually replybto issues posted pretty quickly.
    COME ON DEVS GIVE US OUR POTS OH AND MITH SPELLS TOO PLSE!!!!

20. This event sucks the more I hit the less I get back for event items I'm really getting screwed out of items bad you need to fix the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.