Petition Aqua / Inferno

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Petition Aqua / Inferno

Postby zopiclone on Dec 17 2017, 7:23am

The ammount of aqua and inferno im wasting on trying to enchant my weapon is absolute stupid please sort it out devs
zopiclone

Postby -PUB_gfsdgf on Dec 17 2017, 9:46pm

Why don’t the Devs just allow us to trade Aqua and Inferno? They encourage us to trade Red Lumber, Yellow Sandstone and Blue Ingot.
-PUB_gfsdgf

Postby -_-Rosiel_Crow-GhoulQueen-_- on Dec 17 2017, 9:56pm

I support this and think it's a great idea!
-_-Rosiel_Crow-GhoulQueen-_-

Postby MM--CONTROL--MM on Dec 18 2017, 10:19am

I support this idea. We need a gold drain to mitigate ally inflation. I think new lands/building upgrades are premature and the discrepancy between spenders and non spenders is too large. Let us waste gold upgrading all the great we get
MM--CONTROL--MM

Postby MM--CONTROL--MM on Dec 18 2017, 10:21am

MM--CONTROL--MM wrote:Let us waste gold upgrading all the gear we get
MM--CONTROL--MM

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 18 2017, 10:24am

MM--CONTROL--MM wrote:I support this idea. We need a gold drain to mitigate ally inflation. I think new lands/building upgrades are premature and the discrepancy between spenders and non spenders is too large. Let us waste gold upgrading all the great we get

Exactly my thoughts. It's a new gold sink for people who will be crying soon enough that we need new buildings because people are starting to catch up to them.

Plus it's one that all players can use pretty easily with silver bar drops from events.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby AbsoIet on Dec 18 2017, 10:33am

Another solution would be to reduce the amount of times an equipment fails to enchant, or remove it on its entirety. I wouldn’t complain about drops in that case.
AbsoIet

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 18 2017, 10:38am

AbsoIet wrote:Another solution would be to reduce the amount of times an equipment fails to enchant, or remove it on its entirety. I wouldn’t complain about drops in that case.

They've already addressed this by removing level resets and reducing failure rate of better equipment. That's why I figure just adding more Aqua / Inferno to the game overall would be better for their new charm system. They WANT us to mass items to make them into charms to enter the trading market. People spend seals and circle pieces just to get some equip in that market. So, in theory, enabling more people to enter the market with better charms could increase devs income simply due to more market activity.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby Bjorn_Ironside on Dec 18 2017, 11:38pm

support... for the 50th time lol
Bjorn_Ironside

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 19 2017, 5:32am

Bjorn_Ironside wrote:support... for the 50th time lol

I know it's redundant but they have listened before by giving us Aqua / Inferno events. So possibly they will listen by giving us a larger Aqua / Inferno event OR they will do the requests from my OP in order to alleviate the problem for the meantime. The idea is if we do appeal to them they do listen sometimes hence a new thread/petition to hopefully garner more support in order to help convince them.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests