Petition Aqua / Inferno

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Petition Aqua / Inferno

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 14 2017, 7:22pm

So I know many of us have had this conversation before. Wherever it may have been many of us players in the game have the same problem.

Many players need tons more Aqua and/or Inferno.

My suggestions to fix this problem;

1.) Make Aqua purchaseable with gold, same as Inferno. This is a game where amassing gold is a thing. Adding one more gold sink for the game will be a good thing.

2.) Remove the cap on buying Inferno (and Aqua). This suggestion is mutually beneficial for us players AND you devs. Players can freely sink money to upgrade the mass influx of equipment they receive AND you devs get the money from those few players who love to spend all the money many of us don't have on the game. If you guys don't want to remove the cap at least raise it to 100 minimum at least.

3.) Fix the aqua / Inferno drops for ALL epic battles. Many of the earlier EBs still drop 3 Inferno/Aqua. I mean seriously? This should've been changed years ago once we started getting equip that requires 32 of both for its first upgrade. Minimum for the earliest EBs the drop Aqua/Inferno should be at least 12 - 15 and the latest EBs around 30.

With the addition of charms to the entire mix many of us would love to be able to upgrade ALL of the equipment we get in order to make the max level Charms. So increasing our ability to get Aqua/Inferno in reality will help many players get more involved in your recent Charms update devs. So help us be able to better partake in your update devs. You would see more people willing to engage in your charm trading market if more people were able to more easily upgrade their items more quickly.

All I know is that despite all the aqua/Inferno I get from getting 40k every event I'm barely able to keep up with all the new equip upgrades. I'm sure many other players feel the same. So let's see if we can possibly get this done. Hopefully Devs Will notice.

ADDITIONALLY, send in tickets requesting this or similar. They gave us a direct way to contact them, make use of it.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Re: Petition Aqua / Inferno

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Dec 16 2017, 9:27am

Full support on all aspects. If for no other reason devs than to open up the gold sink. I can’t imagine anyone currently buying aqua for 5 xtals. But I know I would sink 10T in To buying aqua at 7.5b each
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Yogurt on Dec 16 2017, 9:32am

I think they'd like a bigger gold sink than that. Try 75b per aqua.
Yogurt

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Dec 16 2017, 10:02am

Yogurt wrote:I think they'd like a bigger gold sink than that. Try 75b per aqua.

The Schwartz is with you!
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Dec 16 2017, 10:45am

Yogurt wrote:I think they'd like a bigger gold sink than that. Try 75b per aqua.

So then raise the price on inferno? The big thing here is that the aqua used to be rare and valuable because your top tier equipment needed it to finish off our last 2-3 lvls. Where as now it’s directly related to inferno so should have the same cost.
Green-Echo4Legend

Postby Kanney on Dec 16 2017, 3:06pm

Support!
Kanney

Postby _Bonnie_ on Dec 16 2017, 6:07pm

I sent in a ticket requesting them bring back the element events. These were events purely for players to gain aqua and inferno. You could choose either route to pursue or both.
_Bonnie_

Postby FIame on Dec 17 2017, 12:54am

Save your energy, there’s no way devs will do any of these. It doesn’t benefit them in any way. They just wanna sit back relax and milk money off everyone. Countless of petition has been made, and now this will be like the rest. Down the drain
FIame
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Faust on Dec 17 2017, 1:43am

FIame wrote:Save your energy, there’s no way devs will do any of these. It doesn’t benefit them in any way. They just wanna sit back relax and milk money off everyone. Countless of petition has been made, and now this will be like the rest. Down the drain

The massive sink cost of equipment is to force you to hit NK . Don't expect them to change element drops
Faust
2016 ASW Champion

Postby DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE on Dec 17 2017, 4:01am

Support. Elements event could come in handy
DA_lXl_lFIRlAlNlKlSl_lXl_VE

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests