50% BUILDING REFUND PETITION

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Nov 25, 2017.

1. I find it terrible service that u have dropped the 50% building refund that has been a consistent feature of black friday for a few years now.....90% of kaw are now sat with completely useless build tokens and builds we aren't entirely satisfied with and now no option to alter this without a crippling loss of gold.
    Please comment support or no support on this issue I strongly advise devs to reconsider there stance on this and improve what has been a disappointing black friday event.

2. Support.

3. Support

4. 50% refund will most likely be done for cyber Monday aswell as half price Zta / NK’s.

5. ha ha no refund for you lol

6. We deserve a 70% building refund after yesterday’s meltdown tbh. I wasted too many crux chests

7. Crest Plates

Say no more....

8. Yeah this is exactly why they didn’t. I mean how many of you have no crest plates? I have enough to convert my LL,HL,HF, and abyss. As in ALL 100 lands. And still have tokens left. Sorry OP but no support on building refunds.

9. No support. Would just increase inflation further.

10. Full frontal support

11. They did it on cyber Monday last year I’m sure it’s coming again...it is complete trash that it’s not the first thing they do Black Friday because selling off towers could net you a lot more gold all weekend ....but I’m sure that’s why they do it greed.