New eb unlock after goth

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

New eb unlock after goth

Postby deathstalker99 on Nov 18 2017, 6:00pm

To the devs; you should look into a new eb above goth!and unlocks after that! This would make kaw even better! And keep clannies on!
deathstalker99

Re: New eb unlock after goth

Postby _BobRossz-TCW-HappyBush_ on Nov 18 2017, 6:14pm

Another eb? I'm sure they haven't thought of that yet. I mean, shoot they haven't released anything since warbeast.
_BobRossz-TCW-HappyBush_

Postby x_x on Nov 18 2017, 6:44pm

Devs are painted into a corner with hte, they can't make any F2P eb that pays much more than goth without destroying the market for seals

Kaw is dying
x_x

Postby TheImpersonatingBird on Nov 18 2017, 7:15pm

No new ebs until we get new lands dude. Most likely christmas
TheImpersonatingBird

Postby x_x on Nov 19 2017, 2:41pm

-Delsoul- wrote:No new ebs until we get new lands dude. Most likely christmas

New lands usually come out March 31st

We just got new lands, they were delayed by months because devs was working on legends, ASW, and trading, I'm not expecting new lands for a while
x_x

Postby MewTwo on Nov 19 2017, 3:23pm

x_x wrote:Devs are painted into a corner with hte, they can't make any F2P eb that pays much more than goth without destroying the market for seals

Kaw is dying

I agree with them being stuck as far as making a new eb that pays better then HTE would hurt their bottom line. However letting the game get stagnant and not adding new things will also hurt the game. They have been doing other things to prolong this realization but it is coming one way or another.
MewTwo

Postby x_x on Nov 19 2017, 6:56pm

_______The_Man_In_Black_______ wrote:
x_x wrote:Devs are painted into a corner with hte, they can't make any F2P eb that pays much more than goth without destroying the market for seals

Kaw is dying

I agree with them being stuck as far as making a new eb that pays better then HTE would hurt their bottom line. However letting the game get stagnant and not adding new things will also hurt the game. They have been doing other things to prolong this realization but it is coming one way or another.

Rip
x_x

Postby Yogurt on Nov 19 2017, 7:29pm

I suspect a new currency type will come after the two ebs after goth. Something that would give you an extra 3 levels to your maxed buildings, or maybe enchant them somehow. They have to release new ebs but they can't increase their gold drops, a new drop that doesn't devalue gold would be a solution for that.
Yogurt

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests