OSW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Enigma, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Jin knows about that war rp no lie

2. And zaft dont hit a thing except for maybe 2 people 2 times a week. I try to incite inc an still nothing 

3. my butthurt!! lol go PM Crystalee and Predator tell them how Todds making you cry again 

You and what's left of your loser clan lol 

4. HiT squad loser tell that fat cow Trinnie to log on would love to make that loser cry again lol

5. Todd is such a dork

6. Lol. Yup. Someone put chili peppers in his butthurt cream again.

8. Tell that fat cow to log on lol ...& her loser boyfriend millerhilife lol ..honestly HiT squad never was "relevant" (LOL) the few members that came from Sabotage were riding on that rep for a loonnnnggg time but as far as HiT squad goes it was seriously an Apoc cheerleading clan about as "relevant" as Day Of Judgement and the other loser pion cheerleading suck Apoc ass clans 

9. Remind us HiT squad losers ...what have y'all done that makes you so "relevant" again? 

Lemme know you need help with b2b WB & Awakening lol

10. lol all those Spartan clans sucked too  ...buncha chest thumpers & kotfe wannabes 

11. Todd
    Didnt u wuit kaw several times? Or was it someone else?
    XD btw i need war later

12. I have never wuit KAW I took a couple long breaks but never wuit ...even when I took the breaks I never claimed I was wuitting or even announced I was taking a break. I have a large fan base (butthurts) that likes to stalk me & likes to claim some sort of weird victory or achievement when I do take a break.

I will NEVER "wuit" KAW 

13. Any youse HiT squad loser have one a these?  ...they just don't hand these things out to anyone ya know? Gotta have some street cred ...gotta earn it lol 

14. Hey, I got one of those!

15. Sorry i type fast and dont check if i have written something wrong..
    But y do u mock that 1 error that i made? Out of original ideas to make me a laughing stock?
    Too bad...

16. You're thinking about Snoopy he's written 2 retirement threads (that I know of) ..& quit 3 times already. I've never claimed retirement or made a whinny bs thread listing all the nonexistent accomplishments I've claimed or cry about how I got mistreated or how suppprt/mods targeted me yeah I've never done any that only to log back on the next day and act like nothing happened ..no sir I have not done that

17. im sowwy I wheery wheery yams soooo sooowwwwyyy!!! ...I wuit now :cry: