Admin chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by X-x-x-V-I-S-E-R-I-O-N-x-x-X, Nov 6, 2017.

1. It sure would be nice to have all our admin in one chat instead of having to use a 3rd party app and having to approach/explained/justify how/why. Right now I would like to make an admin poll and instead of having to pm each individually and reach the others thru line, I would like to see clan admin chat next to ally chat. Not sure if this has been posted b4 but we need this.

Best regards,
    -Luis

2. It's been suggested before yeah

Still a good idea, especially with hte clans and osw where security is a big issue

3. Or you could make a group pm. I think that would be easier to make than a whole new chat but only for people who are admins

4. Yeah like a friends chat where you can create a channel and invite anyone

Might kill world chat though

5. This old chestnut, eh? If the devs weren't willing to implement it 6 years ago, they sure aren't now lol. Makes no money = ATA have no interest.

Inb4 people say the devs aren't money grabbers. They made this bull**** furnishings crap that costs nobs ffs. They're out of ideas and are just throwing crappy updates out there to make money.

The fact that they haven't bothered implementing an idea so widely supported by the userbase like this one for almost 8 years says it all really

6. Yeah good luck with this - it’s been an idea for a veryyyyy long time - devs won’t consider it

7. Another chat room in a glorified chat room that masks as a furniture trading game. Great. Just what war game needs

8. I'm SELFMADE a Admin at he's clan and I Approve this message.