New Idea to Sell Equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ---II--ll--ZAKORIKA--ll--II---, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Hey was wondering if your going to put a marketplace where the players can sell their equipment or so. Like it can be an auction like thing where you have to use nobility, health crystals, aqua, inferno or plain gold to out bid or bid the max asked for.

2. This has been proposed before. The most common complaint against it was that this would be quickly exploited as a way to transfer wealth between accounts.

3. 1 hoof for 1 Q in gold to an alt, would make drop volley ineffective and useless 

4. The only fix to that is put a cap on how much can be moved. But then why not just do multiple transfers? Well then u put a limit on how many auctions can be done in a day.

5. That's not so much a fix as it is a way to prolong it.

Converting them to charms to load all on one account is already a huge exploit, this would just blow the door open with gold added into the mix and being able to transfer equip that's able to be equipped.

6. Foxtrot inbound, approaching Bravo, and heading to Charlie.
    Foxtrot shot down near Echo.
    Echo, Foxtrot2 inbound at coordinates 34.8021° N, 38.9968° E
    Fire for effect.
    Direct Multipurpose Cannons online.
    Fire for Effect.
    -----------------------
    Destination wiped off the map.

7. Bump for the no reason spam

8. I'd love to have some BC friends buy my equip for trillions

9. It’s a good idea, and I think most people that don’t spend money on the game would support it, but ata lose too much money by implementing it. People won’t buy nob anymore cos they can just trade

10. How much can mith be sold for?
    Aka anti-faerie winnings...