to ATA

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Pika-, Nov 1, 2017.

1. It’s sad to see this game fall apart. Last year it seemed that you were making an effort with your team being involved with the community and providing a roadmap of what is to come.

What happened? Did you lose focus or stuck your heads up your a**es again?

We have seen the inactivity in EE wars but that does not mean you spend your efforts in other areas. As a company when you make a promise to your customers, you must deliver. If you just fixed EE and plunder balances you would see an increase in activity. But no, your vision is coming up with horrible promos and turning KAW into a Barbie dress up game.

I am putting my foot down and dropping my build. I am no longer going to sit here and spends hours in a day supporting you! I hope you learn from all the recent players dropping build and quitting.

To all my KaW and RL friends I will still stay on to chat.

2. Are you going to pull a Killer_Instinct and ask to have all your buildings and stats back?

3. Did you drop build already or were you never big?

4. Check spot 19 on the overall lb

5. Daaaaaang. Thanks for pointing that out

6. Sad to see you go. An other lb gone. Best of luck in rl mate

7. Thanks Dave. Maybe I’m being naive but I hope ata changes their attitude with the players.

8. Support

9. No one cares... I think they treat us fine. Sorry ur so sensitive. grow up u baby, they run like 3 other games kingdoms of heckfire is their new focus. a phone game has lasted 7-8 years ,that deserves applause alone. U really think they gonna care about 1 spender quitting?

10. Maybe you don’t care Mali but let’s be honest here when lb’s quit like many of late the point they are trying to make gets made and the message is clear like it or not the message is clear ata has lost major touch with the ones that matter the most to them so what does that say about the rest of us

11. Drop allies as well

12. You drop money on this game to get ahead, obviously you wont agree with op. Keep wasting your loot.

13. How is purely saying ‘support’ going to help with anything? It’s stupid.

14. Support

15. Ty all who support my decision. I doubt ata will change. Their arrogance is at a all time high. Their lack of customer service is painful. Closing tickets without even fixing or responding, generic “thank you for your input”, or no response for weeks. Dropping my build is forcing me not spend on this game.

Ajax it’s always great to see you!

16. More will replace them, life goes on

17. Tell me about it, forum banned for first offense, no warning, and still no clue where I bypassed. Sent a ticket and they said we're not considering an appeal. Real joke of a company.

From what I hear KoH is going downhill real fast but are we really surprised? Look at smash monsters. That's why we have these useless money grab updates.