NEW PVP Event Idea.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Dave, Oct 25, 2017.

1. I remember the devs throw the entire kaw community into a PVP system opening us all up for incoming. To me this was one of the greatest ideas that came from the devs. However I noticed that many players cried. Mainly because they did not bank gold and the loss was absolutely massive. Oops too funny.

I was wondering if a system for PvP all V all where no gold is lost so when it comes to stripping allies ECT it becomes pointless for a few days while in PVP System. Instead of gold we acquire silver Fragments these Fragments may be banked when we have a set amount saved Up in a Banking system they simply convert to silver bars. However you can only bank a % per day and must leave a set amount out for others to take. I understand this will disrupt OSW slightly but let's face it all out carnage will make up for it.

This will mean that no one can be stripped in this event so if you opt out as it should be auto opt in you're game name stands out in a special colour opt outs can be attacked for real gold just like normal.

This is just an idea I have I know this can be exploited but events are exploited regardless. Without real gold loss this should encourage the vast majority of the player base to actually hit each other. The rewards for silver Bars will be a far better pay than ebs. Once you Zero oops Fragments they no longer pay out so look for someone else to hit.

I would like some suggestions from you guys. Let's see if we can bring back a PVP war system that every one will hit.

Other suggestions I have will be updated at a later time.

TROLLS Must be classy and remain on topic

2. Forget it, LOT OF PVP thread already in forum, none is in A Thinking Apes improvement list. Must say, A Thinking Apes has abandon PVP and EE war. All they do now is grinding more $$$$ from premium eb. Recents bs feature eg furnishing castles (not in community watchlist) is the proof A Thinking Apes ignorance over thing raise by the community in recent years.

Anyway good luck if u got feedback from A Thinking Apes

3. While I agree that the PvP aspect has become distant. If all of our community input in a thread then they will listen. So rather than thinking it won't happen! What would you like to see if devs would make it happen. I honestly believe we could create something. Plus you do pay for PvP events with the nob spell.

4. I think they should make a map and we should be able to teleport our kingdoms to different locations, and maybe add some dragons that we can evolve and send on marches with our troops to other kingdoms, and instead of just hitting eb's i think being able to mine resources to grow our kingdoms. That's my idea anyway.

5. Sounds nothing like Koh ....  great idea better copywrite it before devs design a Game just like it. Dragon needs to be called frank

6. Sorry dude, a responsible devs aka A Thinking Apes would give feedback on this but seem they are not interested.

7. The best way for the Devs to take notice is by getting momentum on the thread.

I don't think PvP aspect is on the top of the list but I really think a better system would encourage more players

8. So are u suggesting a PvP event where hansels still dump troops on eb’s and steal in PvP?

How do u stop farming open PS?

Summary: this idea is very incomplete and does not address all the factors. Much more thought is needed.

9. I do PvP but only on here I know many players don't have the time or inclination so why force it when obviously they don't want it?

10. The whole point is for the community to decide what they want not me. However if you farm PS then the silver shards will deplete fast so therefore will not drop.

11. There's nothing to lose why not? It's not like before you lose gifted silver shards only if you don't want to PVP Cast out.

12. CLASSIC incident, top 5 at least, up there with Yarmes!!!!