Block feature on forums

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That aint Todd it's someone pretending to be him.

2. Re: Block feature on fo

Idiot this argument has "2" sides to it ...u flip flopping between the two because you know I'm right but you don't like the way I'm presenting it to everyone it's because you're too afraid to take an actual stand either way. I support everyone's right to free speech idgaf what they believe in or who and what they are idiots like you and X_X have just as much right to say whatever you want just like I do ...U 2 just can't stand the fact that's all

COWARD ...& X_X for real is a loser he can't get what he wants or thinks what he deserves so he rationalizes everything till it fits his self serving view of reality 

3. I’m only butthurt because your mother decided to raise an idiot like you. I’ve met more intelligent people at unregistered Frat parties who just 12 shots of henny and slammed your sister. Your poor mother. And quite honestly, my threads do very well and can stay on topic or even go off topic without me crying to the devs about it. :p

4. LOLOL dude you go crying to mods and devs just as much as ANYBODY 

....again didn't you quit KAW? twice?

Waiting for you 3rd retirement thread 

5. lol and your threads suck ass they rarely if ever go beyond a few pages and most the convo in them is you 

....if it wasn't for me most of you idiots threads would get ZERO attention 

6. This is about the time I made a thread

20 people show up within seconds talking about who know what

Mod locks my thread for being off topic

I report everyone who is disrupting / spamming and nothing happens to them

They have rules in the forums that are not enforced

It used to be like this

I make a thread trolls come and try to derail the topic and mods wait until I respond then lock it for being off topic claiming "it takes 2 to make it off topic"

So I just started reporting them, and now it seems to be that everyone can disrupt the thread with the intent to get it locked

And then succeed, either your the alts of mods or something I don't know

It's really unjust that those breaking the rules get rewarded for breaking the rules and it's only encouraging more and more radical behavior and disruptions

Forums have devolved into chaos where rules are not enforced

I'm asking for permission to have authors block comments that are off topic so the thread does not get locked because other people want to shut it down by breaking the forum rules and actually get it locked

7. lol tbh your threads are like a billion times better then Lady-Kathama's  not that that's saying much 

8. Nice stats poo, how long have you been playing?

Did you create that alt just for me?

Awe isn't that cute, look at you, did you create a new email too? How many hours did you spend so you can come talk to me

You're obsessed, aren't you cute you little mommas boy aren't you

Lol

9. Stay on topic please
    Wish i had a block button

10. Todd, did you get poo monkey forum banned?

Is that why you created poo_jabber?

Take the hint already and don't come back.

11. I think someone has a crush on me for real guys, what you think?

12. You don't have to sort every single sentence into a new column. Support tho.

Also, poo people? Unintelligent, can't spell or use proper grammar and makes no good points. Conclusion: Average american 15-year-old.

13. Row ;)

14. X_X is mad because he's had his poo jabbed a few too many times and Lady-K is mad cause he wants his poo jabbed but no one want to jab it 

15. Also, grown man complaining about what he thinks a 15 yo is doing on a 9+ mmorpg???
    Conclusion: unemployed euro trash can't get laid loser.

16. You care so much that is why you're here and complaining people don't work on Saturday

17. Todd jus mad he can't maintain his forum presence if the devs keep banning him

el oh el

18. Stay on topic
    Report yourself to devs

19. Stay on topic
    Block yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.