Block feature on forums

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shut up

2. Ignore shifter he is just still hurting that i left him in tatters over on the cypher thread !

3. You wish, I put you back in your place where you belong.

4. Ohh really ?!!

5. Allot of these guys beg me for help when they aren't acting tough in forums

6. Stay on topic
    Or mods have to lock it
    Help
    HELP
    H E L P
    I beg you heeeeeeelp,seek help

7.  go ahead you commie get this one banned too  see how long it takes me to get back on lol

8. COMMUNIST

9. I thought I remembered reading a while back that this forum is created by a third party company and ATA paid/pays for the use of it. Is this true? If so requesting a block feature to be instituted would be a headache

10. I have seen the devs edit my comments and change my bbcode and all that, and you can look at the address for the forums and it's forum.kingdomsatwar.com

So to think game developers don't have control of their own website, I think it's unlikely

If the moderators enforce the forum rules we wouldn't need to have any block feature

11. I agree we need more censorship in a pay to play game

12. That or maybe don't have a button to report people for disrupting, when it does nothing but turn on the porch light at grandma's house in poughkeepsie

13. Or.....just scroll past something or someone you don’t like,similar to a somewhat mature person and avoid being butthurt/triggered?

14. That would be ideal, unfortunately when I make the thread they all come to my thread to disrupt it and get it locked, that's why I want buttons that work or moderators that work

Is exactly what happens viewtopic.php?f=5&t=184286

See here I made this thread and here comes troll army to ruin it for everyone, disrupting off topic and gets it locked

So how about you take your own advice chubby just keep scrolling

15.  oh no people aren’t agreeing with me on the inter webs

16. I don't care if they don't agree, they're locking the threads by breaking the rules,

you really don't get it?

Chubby, it's been 8 pages bro read the original post wtf lol

I don't know how many times I have to say it

There is no conversation on a locked thread...

17. Shut up COMMUNIST

18. They're both halfwits but honestly. The only players of any note on this thread are chubby and Todd. The rest of you are just nothing players.

19. You just contradicted yourself x_x.

One minute you say you want moderators that work and do their job.

Next you’re saying that the moderators are locking derailed threads when they shouldn’t be...

So basically we can’t win right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.