Bonus for Loyalty (older accounts receive higher rewards)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __PERSEPOLIS__, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Hi Guys, I thought it would be a great to calculate the rewards based on years of playing the game too. This means, the longer you play the game, the more rewards you will get. The strategy, provides more motivation to the current players to play this game longer and also may attract players who are not active very much. A feasible way could be, multiplying the rewards by a factor depending on how long a player has played the game. Post your thoughts and feedbacks please. ️️️️️

2. Prefer to have an option to buy a perm item drop rate percentage increase. The vets already have a huge advantage over other players.

Shouldn't have the option to be able to play less and still increase faster than a new player who is active more.

You'll never be able to close the gap.

3. I could use x6

4. Yesss id love a x7 haha

Would make catching up a hell of a lot easier

5. Or better yet expand mith storage it was 6 at start yet doesn't grow that would benefit the community as a whole verses rewarding for how long one been playing unless it's a daily log in that rewards something worth while after 7 days

6. No my point is specifically rewarding more for being loyal to the game. New players who start, will have to prove that they are loyal to the game and then they will be able to receive this kind of rewards. It is a loyalty rewards and a percentage that is added to your account the longer you play. Even if you stay inactive but randomly log into the game, you are still showing your loyalty to the game. Cause otherwise you could just delete the app and free your phone storage. I know some games have already implemented such rewards in their games. So, it would be very fair to have loyalty rewards here as well, however, the amount of rewards is something that developers need to decide. It can get multiplied by number of years or just a percentage etc. Thanks

7. This is a terrible idea. This would widen the gap between new and old players even more. New players will never be able to catch up. We need more new players, not higher tiers of rewards for old ones.

8. No no no no. The devs are working timely to close the gap between new and old player this game being over 7 years old gave old player a head start. Does it take 7 year to ever catch up .. no bc they speeded it up giving old player a boost would be counter productive.

New player don't quit bc they aren't loyal they quit bc they don't like the game or feel they can't catch up so don't try.