Charms suggestion Box

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Charms suggestion Box

Postby XxXx_HerCuLeS_xXxX on Oct 15 2017, 9:27pm

Please post an interesting idea for a new charm. Perhaps adding the proposed value and reason the charm would strike the creators as a worthy effort would make for an interesting discussion.
XxXx_HerCuLeS_xXxX
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 26 2012, 9:51pm

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby XxXx_HerCuLeS_xXxX on Oct 15 2017, 9:31pm

I propose a beer wench, but the charm should only fixate on her most captive asset. 
XxXx_HerCuLeS_xXxX
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Feb 26 2012, 9:51pm

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby x_x on Oct 15 2017, 9:33pm

Halloween candy charms to give to guests visiting and trick or treating
x_x
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Feb 8 2013, 4:10am

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby AshesOfEden on Oct 15 2017, 9:35pm

You know!.. long time ago.. devs uses to run a forum thread to let people suggest names for the new equipment and the winner get prizes and the equip actually got the name..

I am foggy but the crown of the red sun and gauntlets of retribution were the examples..

(On a side note, when you are in the charms trading screen, the charms are chronologically sorted by when the equip was released on Kaw.. so u can take a trip down the memory lane)

I remember this joyfully Cos I actually suggested a something something breastplate and promptly got forum banned for a month.. 

Ahhh..
AshesOfEden
 
Posts: 10265
Joined: Mar 5 2012, 10:27pm

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby AshesOfEden on Oct 15 2017, 9:36pm

x_x wrote:Halloween candy charms to give to guests visiting and trick or treating


You know!

Devs used to run Kaw fan art for the Halloween and there were awesome entries.. and the winners got prizes and stuff..

Just sayin..
AshesOfEden
 
Posts: 10265
Joined: Mar 5 2012, 10:27pm

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby -Silverbullet- on Oct 16 2017, 2:59pm

Idea? How about they stop giving us useless reward charms with 2k stats???
-Silverbullet-
 
Posts: 2042
Joined: Jan 20 2012, 8:14am

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby poo_monkey on Oct 16 2017, 4:13pm

-Silverbullet- wrote:Idea? How about they stop giving us useless reward charms with 2k stats???
poo_monkey
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sep 12 2017, 3:12pm

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby Delsoul on Oct 16 2017, 5:14pm

Fiendish fang event revised with new banners and attack and spy heavy stats.
Delsoul
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Jul 24 2015, 12:33am

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby Delsoul on Oct 16 2017, 5:15pm

Make a candy corn equip thats just like the crabs charm thing
Delsoul
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Jul 24 2015, 12:33am

Re: Charms suggestion Box

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 17 2017, 6:59pm

AshesOfEden wrote:You know!.. long time ago.. devs uses to run a forum thread to let people suggest names for the new equipment and the winner get prizes and the equip actually got the name..

I am foggy but the crown of the red sun and gauntlets of retribution were the examples..

(On a side note, when you are in the charms trading screen, the charms are chronologically sorted by when the equip was released on Kaw.. so u can take a trip down the memory lane)

I remember this joyfully Cos I actually suggested a something something breastplate and promptly got forum banned for a month.. 

Ahhh..


The ring of lost souls.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: _Bonnie_ and 0 guests