Charms suggestion Box

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by iMyOurHoPe, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Please post an interesting idea for a new charm. Perhaps adding the proposed value and reason the charm would strike the creators as a worthy effort would make for an interesting discussion.

2. I propose a beer wench, but the charm should only fixate on her most captive asset. 

3. Halloween candy charms to give to guests visiting and trick or treating

4. You know!.. long time ago.. devs uses to run a forum thread to let people suggest names for the new equipment and the winner get prizes and the equip actually got the name..

I am foggy but the crown of the red sun and gauntlets of retribution were the examples..

(On a side note, when you are in the charms trading screen, the charms are chronologically sorted by when the equip was released on Kaw.. so u can take a trip down the memory lane)

I remember this joyfully Cos I actually suggested a something something breastplate and promptly got forum banned for a month.. 

Ahhh..

5. You know!

Devs used to run Kaw fan art for the Halloween and there were awesome entries.. and the winners got prizes and stuff..

Just sayin..

6. Idea? How about they stop giving us useless reward charms with 2k stats???

8. Fiendish fang event revised with new banners and attack and spy heavy stats.

9. Make a candy corn equip thats just like the crabs charm thing

10. The ring of lost souls.

11. Basically the very first set of mith equipment. Forumers had to give the description as well