building tokens

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Knight-Templar, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Trade building tokens with other players or be able to sell the ones you don’t want.

2. You can "sell" tokens by buying and selling buildings. Getting gold takes work in some form, and that's the form this feature requires.

3. Yeah just sell your building use tokens and repeat, doing this for 30 minutes per day will help maintain lower levels of build tokens

Trading them would be an exploit, just play the game and earn them, we are constantly flooded with tokens they would have no value

4. They have no value anyway,basically HF down are useless with all the freebies given to the newbies,almost on extinction except for alts,HF BC is basically a given.A osman n rai increase would be more productive,and maybe introduce deep ones in low numbers.

5. Well, considering I made roughly 5T today from my tokens, I'd say they are not at all useless, but that could be just me... :roll:

6. Do you guys change your building at the same time, or just keep them the way they are

7. I keep my build, if I were spending all my tokens on changing it they'd made me much more than 5T