* Showcase Edit Proposal *

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: * Showcase Edit Proposal *

Postby Ecstasy on Oct 26 2017, 4:01am

ATABruce wrote:
Ecstasy wrote:4. Showcases: The point behind a showcase is to display your best charms. It baffles me why there is no auto sorting filter for your charms or a manual drag'n drop sort feature.

The Showcase is for displaying all your rewards and also represents your activity over time. It is currently sorted by recency, which means the rewards you have acquired last sit on top. While I still think this is important, I'm open to adding more options here.

I forgot to add what Bruce said on the Furnishing thread.

A majority of players would rather be able to sort their charms via CS or some other filter rather than "recency".
Ecstasy

Postby Yogurt on Oct 26 2017, 10:00am

You could trade your charms that you dont want to someone that does want them instead of deleting them.
Yogurt

Postby x_x on Oct 26 2017, 8:20pm

Give your charms to me and I'll give them back in the order you want

It only works if you give me everything you got
x_x

Postby -o-Dink-o- on Oct 27 2017, 11:06pm

I like being able to sort by category but I still need names to choose faster, bites looking through them.

Any suggestions to make it a faster process would be awesome on my wall. €
-o-Dink-o-

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 28 2017, 12:29am

Idc
-grizzy-

Postby Alailianna on Oct 28 2017, 3:16am

Yay... I think this is a GREAT IDEA. I'm totally OCD and it drives me crazy to see the disarray every time I go to my showcase. I would luv to be able to sort my charms by stats, type, quality and quantity. Well thought out :-* j/s
Alailianna

Postby empire_foxygirl on Oct 28 2017, 6:37am

When trading its kinda hard, describing the items,no names and cannot see the item cs during trade, u need to go and look at showcase first and remember it lol
empire_foxygirl

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 28 2017, 7:34am

I'll agree that the actual trading part needs serious work scrolling through 400 items to find something is a pain.
-grizzy-

Postby Anony on Nov 4 2017, 2:32pm

I had similar ideas....

My first idea was to have a sort function that can be modified:
    •Items of the same set would be next to each other.
    •Same items of different levels are listed next to each other from high to low or the other way around depending on the players personal choice.
    •Possibility to modify by switching sets and individual items with each other.
With togglable presets for people who want to keep it simple.

My second idea was to have the possibility to have it sorted in:
    •Separate "tabs", like on items on PC or tabs on internet browsers, with buttons to switch between them. So far there are only 4 tabs needed so this should fit on every screen.
    •A variation of the tabs but without the buttons and a sideways swipable interface instead.
    •Different sections, like the marketplace on iOS/Andoid. And extension of this would be being able to make personalized tabs like "For Trade", "S3 war set".

On another note, I'm against deleting charms. Would only lead to accidents. You can always trade them or give them to other players if you want to get rid of them that badly.

I'm always open to donations:P
Anony

Postby -BCK__Spyro__the__Dragon__BCK- on Nov 5 2017, 4:09pm

Mad support
-BCK__Spyro__the__Dragon__BCK-

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests