* Showcase Edit Proposal *

Share your ideas and request new features.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

* Showcase Edit Proposal *

Postby Ecstasy on Oct 9 2017, 8:28am

Hello!
I think the principle behind a showcase is that we should have some control over how our charms are displayed.

Right now if you have x charms, it's arranged according to the latest charm addition and looks like a total mess. For anyone with the slightest OCD, this is a major peeve.

Here's a simple idea I just thought of. I put together the image on my phone. It's a crude idea, I'm sure the devs could refine it and design it better.

1. Edit Button: You have a button on the top of your showcase that puts you into an Edit Mode.

2. Red Minus Symbol: This would work similarly to some galleries, you can delete a charm when you click on the minus button, with a dialogue box prompt as a confirmation!

Why? I don't want 10 pies that barely give any stats.

3. The Drag 'n Move Arrow: Whilst in edit mode, you can drag a charm and move it whatever position you desire. This would effectively allow you to curate and arrange the charms the way you want them to be!
Ps: This feature would also allow for two charms to directly swap positions too. That is, is take a charm and hover it over another, they swap positions

4. Lastly, charms as they are added should be added to the bottom of your showcase and not the top.

The point behind a showcase is to have some control over what you have on display in your showcase.
As the game progresses, it would defeat the purpose of a showcase if you have no manner of control over what is displayed. A haphazard mess of charms is just plain ugly.

Edit: Figured I'd add this here too.

The month old Trading interface needs an update. The current UI/UX is horrendous. It takes me a long time to scroll through 500 charms to find a single charm to trade. A search tab would make this much easier. It would be easier if the player in your contact list could select a charm in your showcase and propose a trade for it.

Any feedback and support is appreciated. :)
Last edited by Ecstasy on Oct 26 2017, 4:30am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecstasy

Re: * Showcase Edit Proposal *

Postby BLAZE on Oct 9 2017, 9:24am

Support
BLAZE

Postby AshesOfEden on Oct 9 2017, 10:43am

Dear Devs!

Limit the changes and edits and charge for extra changes and edits!!

Cos you know.. I might arrange it chronologically in the morning and by equip type in the afternoon and by the level of painful memories at the Mage by night when I’m feeling extra nostalgic..

As you know VERY WELL by meow..

Those who have OCD.. tend to be ADHD too..
AshesOfEden

Postby suptis2 on Oct 9 2017, 11:56am

AshesOfEden wrote:Dear Devs!

Limit the changes and edits and charge for extra changes and edits!!

Cos you know.. I might arrange it chronologically in the morning and by equip type in the afternoon and by the level of painful memories at the Mage by night when I’m feeling extra nostalgic..

As you know VERY WELL by meow..

Those who have OCD.. tend to be ADHD too..

You Have OTTER COW DiSorder Too?
suptis2

Postby iBadAssDom on Oct 9 2017, 2:08pm

Support.

No support to Ashes!!
iBadAssDom

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Oct 9 2017, 2:33pm

I'd rather see charms go top down in order of total stats. Self sorting.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby AshesOfEden on Oct 9 2017, 3:15pm

Resilient_LaDyAsHx wrote:Support.

No support to Ashes!!

We all know Lady Ash will sort it by colour.. like those mood rings!
AshesOfEden

Postby iBadAssDom on Oct 9 2017, 3:46pm

I vhant my ring back. 
iBadAssDom

Postby x_x on Oct 9 2017, 4:40pm

Why would anyone delete anything in showcase

The point of trading is get rid of crap you don't want by trading it for something you do want

I don't think showcase is equal to trophy case

No support
x_x

Postby Sully on Oct 9 2017, 4:47pm

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:I'd rather see charms go top down in order of total stats. Self sorting.

Support this. Then your best ones (and ones most people will want to trade for) will be visible on our profile, and all the rubbish will be on the bottom. This will be more and more useful the more and more rubbish we are given for each event. Especially for all this under a mil stat stuff we get a ton of each event now
Sully

Next

Return to Ideas + Feature Requests