Open from showcase!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Fuji, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Sorry this thread won't have pretty colors or humorous gifs but I'm a forum noob. Just a quick idea I thought I'd pitch and see what people think about it.

With this event we have seen the implementation of these blue and pink chests which can be opened directly from your showcase. This got me thinking... why not add this feature for other items that already exist in the showcase such as: crux chests, icon of agony, zoma chests, etc.

Let me know what you think, pros and cons, and so on...

TL;DR - add the capability to open items in showcase like Crux chests and zoma chests, etc.

2. One obvious issue is that folks on PC then won't be able to open or use any chests. If you're running a train, you wanna be on PC for the speed. That's when cruxes are most useful. Remove the ability to open a crux on PC and folks are gonna be rather unhappy even if they're not a PC only user.

3. Well it can still be the same with the keys to open up the crux but if you want to open them up through showcase you could

4. On a similar note, why can't we buy more than one zoma key/icon of agony at a time? I'd like that first

5. True. Perhaps that could be remedied by allowing people to continue opening in market as well as showcase, if they prefer that method. Seems as though playing through pc has a lot of downsides unfortunately

Also, I agree, opening more than one chest(or whatever) at a time would be useful as well!

6. Pc is limited because they dont want people starting accounts just to take advantage......Im assuming. Thats what I would do lol.

7. I like the idea. I also like the idea of maybe trading some of these chests that you grind for. It would make trading charms more appealing. Honestly trading charms if you're just farming cs is pointless unless someone really wants one of the lower cs charms you have. I just see more people giving them away each day because they're pointless.

8. Give them to me -Ty-