⭐️ Another WAR Concept

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Sep 30, 2017.

1. [title=lime+Black]⭐️ WAR CONCEPT ⭐️[/title]
    Ok this may be cheesy, but I don’t know what else I have not thought of or what other warriors have thought of to buff out the war system into something better than it is now, since it’s been tarnished for years.

Now the thought...

Ee wars only, the ability to win and lose charms? Wars no longer give equipment in tourneys and what not from what we seen since you get none and nothing from event wars.

What would you say to a system that winners would gain a charm (maybe two) from random from a losing opponent. Charms would be given by the system according to war roster at end of war. 1 would be given the highest stat charm the system picked to the last war roster would get the least stat charm.

This now gives charms not just the ability to be traded but won and lost. And being it’s random picked you never know what you get and if you didn’t like it you could trade it off lol.

This would also deter ffa warriors cause I doubt they want to war to do nothing knowing so they would lose a charm.

Thoughts or ideas? Feedback and Critisism welcome :)

2. Sounds ok, but I'd dump all my op charms to my alt and only equip crap charms when warring.

Would have to figure out a way to mitigate that tactic.

3. Put a timer on how many times u can trade charms. Or just put a timer on how often u can trade with a single person.

4. This seems a little risky.. People would either trade best charms off to alts or not indi altogether. The chances of the war being one sided due to low participation is too high.

I like the concept of betting charms however... I think there should be a daily or weekly draw where to enter u must pay using a charm.. One entry per 10m cs of bfe payed - then 10-20 entries at random are selected and some exclusive charms can be won.

This will award players better charms And much more importantly... Drain the amount of charm bfe in the game. If the amount of charm bfe isnt controlled it will be almost out of question to think any new player will ever catch up with everyone else.

5. I love the idea. How ever. I pass charms to friends leaving my rubbish ones in showcase. Win war get good charm. Or lose bad charm. Way to easy to exploit imo. I do believe that maybe everyone can start with a set of charmes that have a base value of rubbish. Win war they enchant a lvl. Lose war they go to Zero. When charms are at zero we can lose them. These charmes cannot be traded.

6. I like the idea, I'd say make it a style of war (Item wars) and still have indi, ll, hopefully season wars.

Each war would have a set range of charms you'd have to own to be able to put them up for the war. So if it was set at 20-25 million, you'd need enough charms in your showcase to have that much to wager, either as a single charm or combined. That way everyone would be wagering the same amount and would gain that amount from the opponent if you win.

7. I approve of this message

8. Thanks for the feedback, let me ask this would you be into wars in events like “pop up” Thanna just said win 4 wars and on the 4 you get an exclusive war charm? She can have tiers as well like the eb event. Perhaps these can be the charms that are won and lost instead? These charms can be like the days of old when war equip rivaled heavily eb equipment? What about that inclusion?

9. The concept of something to lose vs doing nothing to win for loser rewards is interesting. I'd rather wars have something worth winning without being tied to eb events. Scout bomb only participation rewards r simply confounding.

Bandaid ideas to appease the gimme gimme crowd is simply pathetic and a mockery of what war is all about. Its about winning only.

10. Another another war concept....

Time the misc building slot be used?

Something for EE PVP and OSW.
    LL War is exempt from this concept.
    UNIQUE buildings on new Lands of Conflict
    - new lands to be released asap

Wyrm Riders:
    Att no Def (static) - Osman stat levels
    Spy Def (%) - based on current SDT 1%/sdt
    eg: 10 sdt total on ALL lands is 10%

Dragon Spawn:
    Spy att no Def (static) - thieving only at Osman levels
    Att Def (%) - based on current ADT 1%/adt
    eg : 10 adt total on ALL lands is 10%

Mage Tower:
    Att Def (%) as above
    Spy Def (%) as above

To activate either or all requires an xtal each.
    Duration is 1 hour per xtal.

The idea behind the 3 buildings is those whose play styles r more focused on conflict and not eb's can augment their builds at no loss to those who eb only preference. The use of xtals will fill the devs coffers more. The twist can be refreshing and change warring away from where it is at now.

11. This is an interesting idea. It will allow for more diversity in war, not detract from outside gameplay and give the devs an incentive to impliment it. The premise of using a new land specifically for war is very appealing and would open up a plethora of new angles to enrich the war system. Possibly winning build tokens in war to build on the new war lands. A chance of buildings being knocked back a level or destroyed when losing wars.

Making something specific to war will generate much more interest in it in the entire community.

12. How about charms you can enchant with mith like the old equip you won

13. Good idea. #waronlycharmsnow

14. I remember people war in the S1 days. I know the time frame from the wars was very long but the lack of towers was fun. It became fastest finger first. And everyone could hit from pin. Maybe adding a EE land war where all we can build are attack or spy buildings bfa & btw won't add to stats either. Just an extra feature to war that exist making the buildings cheap to build but plunder to be high. As an addition this would level the playing field and make it fun. I know we have lowland wars but with bfa and bfe factor it's still one sided at times

15. make it so you gain charms for a win based on the value of your charms equipped during war

16. Nope.

All you'll end up having in wars is people who stacked charms. I thought you guys wanted to attract more people to war? Why would new people want to try war when you have computer auto clicking EE junkies with stacked charms in every war?

17. I refuse to loose my icetail if I loose a war.

18. ^ exactly. Having randomly lose a huge piece would make you not war anymore. No support. Dumb idea

19. Support. Anything is better than nothing but maybe win x2 charms if u win wars or a percentage to x3 to ee5