“New” World/Area

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Wolf2, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Hello! I was just talking to a fellow KaW player who recently returned and we were talking about how events (now called legends) have ruined the growth rate from old to new players. So we talked about a few ideas of how KaW could fix it and we couldn’t think of a single way without the removal of Pay to Play EBs or the Legends themselves... so what did we come up with?

A NEW WORLD!!!

Just hear me out! That area of the game would have its own WC or still be apart of the WC we have currently (with like a different color no one has seen as a name before). The concept would be pretty simple, we play on that world how KaW use to be! We keep all the eb equipment and EBs from this area (excluding the premium ebs) but we can still use Xtals, Crux, Golden Crux, Ect. The only other difference would be no events so it is a grind like how we had to do years ago and work our way up to be something (not just play maybe a month and be 100-300m cs) it would let old players enjoy how it use to be and make new players appreciate the struggles the old players have been through!

Someone else may be able to explain it better but that would be something id definitely grind through. For the people who’s argument would be something like “Oh, this wouldn’t make the devs any money” you would be wrong people love new additions to games and want to be the first to finish or just want to finish, secondly the will still be making money from this part of the game and will continue to have events.

If you really like this concept please show your support below and if you dont well dont support it <3

P.S. thanks for reading to here, here is a cookie (fresh outta cookies sorry)

2. No support.
    Events help new players out alot which causes game to get new players. Slow growth of new players will kill this game.
    A PVP month without any ebs would be great tho to bring back memmories.

3. i can see where you are coming from but how i look at it it will be an area for people who dont want events, yes events help players grown but that would show them how we use to grow and how hard it was when we started

4. Why would a new player care to see how it used to be When they could instead do events and be way closer to other players who've played the games for years?

Edit; I'm not trying to be rude. I just don't see why most actual new players would want to sight see how the game used to be. Especially since all you're referring to is a time when getting HLBC used to take over a year and they could do that in weeks now.

5. What im meaning by that is how players like me who hate events could play the way we use to

6. Maybe pc players won't feel so left out lol

7. Smh very few ppl would dumb enough to choose hitting ebs and getting nothing over hitting ebs and getting event rewards

8. So what is exactly preventing you from playing that way now? Shiny things? :lol:

9. Or what if they brought back PWARS? I miss those days...

10. That i could get behind

11. I’ve always been a little confused about how events don’t allow people to play the way they used to... you get on, unload, get off. You do that today and you did that 4 years ago when I started the game. I’m sure they did that when this game started. Whether it be pvp or eb. It’s the same concept....

The only difference between then and now is you literally get more free stuff for playing the game. In addition, most games have events in them. Take game of war, clash of kings, or war and order for example. The games have events based on the concept of the game which in turn gives free stuff for doing things you do on a normal bases.

If your letting events stop you from playing a game how you want to play, don’t blame the game.