Gold bars

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __Speedos__, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Hello,

Short and sweet suggestion that's been covered before. With the new upgrades costing significantly more than previous lands, I'm suggesting bringing out gold bars that cost 1tril gold each. This would be highly beneficial for ppl who want to war, to allow them to bank and only lose 10% rather than the standard 25%. I believe banking 40t to war is deterring ppl who like to war, to war as they lose 10t or get stuck with allies they would prefer not to have. It will also benefit the wider community as well.

The end

2. How much for a pair of sexy speedos?

3. What colour are you looking for?

4. All kinds

5. We can sort out a bulk buy deal

6. We already have bronze and silver, so I don't see why not. Support.

7. Simply bank in allies like i do or not bother at all. I don't lose any significant amount if gold is left out.

8. What about platinum bars, titanium bars, xanax bars?

9. I see nothing wrong with sb. Considering you can buy 10000000 at a time now

10. SUPPORT

11. I see no need nor benefit for the devs time and effort required for this. Unnecessary when its easy enough to buy SB as it is. As for buying unwanted allies then shop better. Lol

12. We already have gold coin, they'll need to use the same concept but use a different name

Like copper or uranium

Bronze, silver, and gold are already in use

13. sounds gud

14. The main change would be instead of receiving 75% of the value when sold, you would receive 90% of the value and would therefore lose less gold when buying and selling the gold bars

15. How about Kawcaine bars

-grizzy- for VK

16. Xanax bars sounds extremely good

17. What about chocolate bars? Easy enough to eat while banking or warring or doing any aspect of kaw

18. I wouldn't disagree if not for the 10% lose some ppl have methods of better gold placement then 10% even so systems u only loses 3.5% if u are smart about it so y punish the smart or simply ally trade but higher amount for gold bars I wouldn't disagree with also as far as the programming it that wouldn't take them long it's candy to program take a dev what 2 hours maybe more for testing

19. Bump gold bars will be definitely useful