Expanding BFA

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Since event rewards and equipment transmutation created an expansion to our BFE, I would like to suggest that devs also expand our ally market by creating AI "mercenaries" or "pet monsters".
    These AI would work like allies BUT with a guaranteed stat growth if they are hired. Just like regular allies, they could be hired, stripped, dropped and with varying stat builds depending and have a specific maximum amount to own. If they are dropped, their cs would drop, too.

Sorry for low effort thread, I just want to make it plane and simple suggestion.

2. Sounds like a zero risk version of the ally market. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me why the devs would want to make that. Ally market is flawed as it is.

3. I actually think Devs put out the possibility of NPCs in the future in their "underpromise and overdeliver" thread.

4. There is a good chance I am wrong but I think the devs have put out allies that were npc but they never grew they were just dead accounts.

5. Originally, they put in accounts at a set strength that would hit back if you hit them. It was supposed to stimulate the battle aspect (I'm talking 2009, a short while of 2010).

6. There basicallly is zero risk, with gold being so available, someone buying or not buying an ally means very little.

Npc allies would somewhat fix a lack of newer players entering the game and sort of be beneficial to the ally market but unless those allies grow with a fixed amount or some some, they'd just be like any other inactive account.

In short, the ally market is a mess, inflation is even worse and npc allies wouldn't be the stupidest thing to be implemented.

7. Why do they have to be Ai? Are they going to attack eachother, talk trash in world chat, roll play, join system wars, farm your clan for talking back, will they create their own clans, am I Ai and don't know it? it's just so easy to create Ai you know how cheap it is

Likely it would take them years to learn how to play especially if they start with the devs tutorial

It would be much easier if they were not sentient creations but just get 1 upgrade a month, which is less than a active player

8. I've stated on my suggestion that these NPC allies would be somewhat "active" by making their cs grow everytime someone hires them. In the same way, their cs will drop everytime the owner drops them.
    Some players don't have the motivation to grow their cs simply because they find more enjoyment in the war aspects of the game. And to have these awesome bfa and bfe motivates every "warrior" or participants of system wars. Adding npc allies could also make a more enticing gold sink or gold bank.

9. No. :lol:
    They would be some what "hire me now, I will grow instantly. drop me, my cs will also drop."

10. They have already done this the amount of alts people will make because of the trading update is going to be insane.

11. Ok, since no one is interested anyway, I request that this thread be locked.

May our KaWlives be favorable.